Chapter 2

༻༺━━━⁎∗

༻༺━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━༻༺

"Ok so I know you know me Bon, but since  I'm basically a different Rowan maybe we should start over? get to know each other- And maybe you could tell me about who I used to be?" Rowan speaks over the comfortable silence as she looks towards the Young witch flicking through her closet trying to find something to wear for the back to school party later that night.

Bonnie looks over her shoulder and smiles at the brunette. She walks over until she is stood in front of Rowan, putting her hand out for her to shake it. "Hi I'm Bonnie Bennett" She introduced herself as if she hadn't known the girl her whole life.

"The names Rowan, Rowan Matthews" She retorts with a breathy chuckle, shaking her head in relief to how well the young girl in front of her responded to the recent conversation the girls had.

"Ok you're going to have to catch me up since, you know... don't have any sort of memories of what has happened within this lifetime. But who knows I might get more within time. I just need to figure out how I can trigger the memories of who she was or well who I was. I basically I am her, but I don't know It feels like I don't really know who I am supposed to be here." Rowan rambles as she fidgets with her fingers.

Bonnie places her hand on the brunette's shoulder reassuringly. "It's going to be ok Rowan. you're not alone anymore- I have your back and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." Rowan looks up to her with a weak smile and nods to herself.

'I know. Well, that's if the plot hasn't changed all too much.' Rowan thought to herself. It hadn't even occurred to her how much her presence could have an effect on the story until that moment and now it was the only thing that she seemed to able to think about, but at this point, there was nothing she could do. Only go on with her days as if everything were normal, but it was anything but normal.

Rowan took a deep breath and pulled herself together. She wasn't going to be a weak damsel in distress in this story. No. She wanted to be an independent woman capable of taking care of herself even in the most unpredictable situations which seemed like was going to become a regular thing in her new life.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Rowan wandered through the crowd of drunk teenagers looking to find a familiar face, but none came to show. Bonnie had gone to talk to Elena while she got a drink, but now she was unable to be found by the brunette. You would think after watching the show over 100 times she would have every inch of Mystic Falls memorised to the t, but nope it appears it's very different being there in person.

The girl finally notices her friend pushing through the crowd in a bit of a rush, so she makes a beeline in her direction, quickly catching up to her. She reaches out to the young witch who is still unaware of her powers, grasping her hand. Bonnie whirls around looking quite startled. "Bon, what's wrong?" Rowan asks taking in the confused look on the girls face. Bonnie begins to relax noticing it's only Rowan, and she motions for Rowan to follow her.