Chapter 15: When Our Lips Meet

Previously...

Suddenly a woman passed by, dressed in pristine white robes with a long pink scarf around her neck.

My jaw dropped and I grabbed Zhuang's arm, pointing at the woman's back. "Dude, isn't that Michelle Yeoh?"

Zhuang blinked. "Whoa! It is! Oh my gosh, we just saw her in real life!"

"Cheng and the others are going to be so jealous," I exclaimed, grinning.

"Do you think we can talk to her?" Zhuang whispered.

The woman disappeared around the corner, and I shook my head. "Nah, we need to get going and find Master Xian. Come on."

~First Person P.O.V~

Feng sighed, skulking dejectedly in his seat. "I can't believe you guys are really doing this to me."

Qing, Xiang, Zhuang, and Liang exchanged smug looks and snickered at their friend's misery.

"Cheer up, Feng," Zhuang said, nudging the sulking boy. "It's not the end of the world."

"Can't say the same for his relationship," Qing muttered in a poorly disguised cough.

Xiang slapped Qing over the head while Feng just groaned miserably. "Don't listen to this idiot, Feng. Biyu didn't even seem that upset."

"If anything," Liang added, "I'd say she was amused."

The five friends were currently in a local restaurant, seated at a large round table set for eight people.

"Yeah, Feng, stop being so huffy," an amused voice cut in. Biyu suddenly appeared behind Feng, dressed in a summery purple dress with white zig-zag stripes printed all over it. She bent over Feng's shoulder, pecking his cheek. "I don't mind."

Qing, Xiang, Zhuang, and Liang burst out into a symphony of "oohs" and "ahhs", much to Biyu's amusement and Feng's annoyance.

A rosy hue blossoming in his cheeks, Feng scowled at his so-called friends. "How did I let you guys talk me into this again?"

"We have Qing to thank for that," Liang said, grinning as he clapped Qing on the back.

Qing beamed triumphantly, but Xiang propped his head up on his hand. "Well, technically we should be thanking Cheng for it."

"Way to ruin my moment," Qing snapped, but he rolled his eyes good-naturedly.

"Speaking of those two," Biyu cut in, slipping into the seat on Feng's right. "Where are they?"

"Entering the restaurant right now," Zhuang answered, standing up to wave at someone at the restaurant's doors. They all turned to see me grinning bounding toward them, an amused Cheng in tow.

"I see someone holding hands," Qing teased as we reached the table and took the last two empty seats.

Cheng scowled, whacking Qing upside the head. "Shut up. This outing is to tease Feng and Biyu, not us."

"Surely we can do both?" Biyu interjected amusedly. She leaned forward, head propped up by her knuckles. "You two look adorable together! Love your outfit, by the way."

I beamed. I was dressed in an oversized, thin light grey cardigan over a fitted navy blue racerback tank top with a pair of high-waisted white shorts. A silver necklace dangled on my neck, several rings ornamented my fingers, and a pair of oversized sunglasses sat atop my head like a crown.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed, immensely pleased. "Love your dress, too!"

"Enough with the girly talk," Qing cut in, rolling his eyes. "Let's get back to teasing Biyu and Feng, eh?"