knowing, a suprise and delightful

kagome woke up feeling warmth just beside her as she opened her eyes ,she saw the marine eyes same as her looking down at her, she first was confused as where she was and who was with her then she remembered all the things of yesterday ''who are you'' kagome asked the stranger who had said her his  daughter before. she was confused she could only remember his face but don't know  who is he. he seems soo much familier.she wanted to hug him , she wanted cry that she couldn't understand why.

''my dear daughter i know that this may seems confusing and troubling to you but u must understand and have to trust me, you will remember all the memories of yours bit by bit so don't stress yourself''the stranger said to kagome while smiling tenderly to her.

kagome felt like she could trust him and she will .''ok ne but who are you''

''i m lord shiichi of the northern clan and your mother lady shizuka of the northern clan and you are our daughter princess kagome of the northern clan . we are a very rare breed of inuyoukai . we are called the angel taiyoukai . and you are the most rare my daughter you are born with three beings in your being, you are a miko angel taiyoukai. when you were born in this earth. all the Gods had appeared there and told us that they have given you to us and told us to take great care of you.because you are our future . you will save all the beings in the future with your very powerful mate and as you think that you are reincarnation of the miko kikyo that you are not you just share your bit of a soul with her when the shikon shard  was melted in you.''

kagome was stunned, speechless to say. her eyes were big as a sorcerer .she couldn't believe it all . her whole had just been a lie the women who she is her mother was not her mother. she felt like crying and she cried . she had lived all her life in the fake identity . she was scared but also happy to know that she wasn't kikyo reincarnation. she loved her other world family but she always felt there was something missing in that family . now she know what it was , her real family that was here in the feadual era. now she smiled , she always had wanted a father, in that world her father had died but in her heart she he hadn't .and now here is he her real father.

her father watched her change her emotion in the light speed and was happy that she believed him. he hugged her to him.

''oh my daughter i m very happy that u believe me '' kagome smiled and hugged him back. she wanted to know why they left her why she wasn't grown up in feadual era. there were many question that she wasn't to ask him...her thoughts were interrupted when her father started to talk

''kagome we should sit up, i think i should tell you something before your important guest appears''

''which guest..?

''my dear when you were 5 years old we all agreed to the wedding of yours with  prince sesshomaru of the western lands. and when you ad sesshomaru would be of the marriage age , mating ceremony of you couples would take place. and now i think the time has come .'' he fingered the necklace that she had always wore in her neck it was made of silver chain at the base there a beautiful blue crescent moon just like that of sesshomau's forehead sign.''this necklace was given to you by sesshomaru that shows that you are his intended. you two were very inseparable in yr childhood you loved eachother dearly. he was very desperate when you were gone from here my daughter. he became alone and cold and you are the only one that could soften him at that time but you were not here and after the betrayal of his father he became so cold hearted . but he still loves you trust me on that. i know that you don't remember much but try to show him love dear he needs it. ''

kagome was again surprised and so much at that . she never ever could believe it that she was sesshomaru's soon to be mate she also fingered her necklace this jewelry she always had felt connected to it like it was given to her by someone very special someone. but she didn't know who.

whenever her group had come upon sesshomaru. he had captivated her with his presence every time he would  look at her in some tender emotion in his eyes that she couldn't decipher. she wouldn't always not able to hurt him. she just couldn't. she felt grief and sad when ever she just hurt him a lill bit. it was so strange to love but she did after some time . she couldn't understand why she loved him. sure he had saved her  many times .but he hated humans and was disgusted by her well that was her only guess. she wasn't quit sure if he did hate her or not but for her to love him and feel attracted to him was mystery.she thought she loved inuyasha but she did not felt love for him after  she righted her heart and that she loved sesshomaru not inuyasha. it has become her dream to someday marry sesshomaru because she knew he would never love her. here she was being told   that she is sesshomaru's intended and she was very elated to hear that.

suddenly there was a aura of a very powerful taiyokai and both the youkai know who is it.