Yusuke Urameshi

night has come and gone by with all of them getting familiar again and then sleeping a peaceful dreamfull sleep at night.it was morning now,all were sleep except kagome and sesshomaru being awake . they were outside the hut discussing somethings when a voice spoke in kagome's head

''kagome we are here . its time for training''a voice spoke

kagome recognized the voice to be of kurama.

''ahh yess kurama. i m ready but where m i gonna trai--''her sentence was hold up when she saw two form materializing in front of her.

sesshomaru got alert and got into a defensive position in front of kagome. then started growling at the intruders that maybe an enemy that was now slowly and slowly appearing like a ghost at front of them.

kagome recognized kurama by his cloths and the rose that was in his hands and also by his scent .so she moved forward and patted sesshomaru shoulder to calm him and told him that are friends.

as they appeared fully. kagome finally saw a person that she haven't seen before ever but the aura that he have rolling of him was indicating a powerful individual .he was wearing a dark green uniform . his hair a short black-green color. When he saw me checking him out, he waved a yo at my direction at which sesshomaru growled at him.

''wow buddy easy there man haha I m saying yo '' he the stranger exclaimed laughing carefreely

Kagome laughed as his attitude was reminding her of someone and that someone was our inuyasha.

''good to see u again kurama''kagome greeted kurama

''ahh u too kagome and meet my friend and lady genkai's student Yusuke Urameshi.''kurama introduced yusuke

''ohh hello yusuke kun''kagome smiled and greeted yusuke

At this pointed sesshomaru patient level just over the board and purposively spoke kagome's name a lill loudly .

Kagome was surprised but then remembered that she haven't told sesshomaru about who they are yet.

She laughed nervously and apologized to him then introduced them to him.

the door of the hut opened and then all the crowd of their friends came outside , as they all sensed someone strange near their place.

''ohh u all awake guys. Here meet my friends here kurama and yusuke. They have come here to train me for my spirit powers''kagome got all of them familiarized.

Then kagome invited yusuke and kurama. For some breakfast, they agreed . all the pack members did their morning routine then ate breakfast.in the breakfast they ate rice and some tasty veg mixed with a hot soup that was made by kagome with help of kaeda and sango. When they ate it , they were all like yummmm woooww tasty.

''soo kagome shall we go to some field to train now''kurama asked standing up from his sitting place as yusuke did the same

''ahh yess lets go''kagome answered

''kagome kagome can we also go with u and see u train plzzz''rin and shippou asked with puppy eyes

''awww don't show me those kawaii puppy eyes of yours. U know I can't resist them right!! Haha and ofcourse u can come. Its okk right kurama, yusuke''

''yup yup its all right with us but listen here u lill kids''yusuke got down to their eye levels''u two have stay at the safe distance away away from our training okk''

''don't worry child we are going as well so we will keep them safe''kaeda-obaasan came toward them and assured yusuke

As they were gonna start walking toward their destination. Sesshomaru spoke up ''inuyasha u r gonna come with me''he declared

''what why the hell do I have to come with u???''inuyasha said with confusion in his tune

''u two are not gonna fight again?? R u now??''kagome asked with concern for the two of them

''kagome love rest assured we r gonna fight but not the exact fight that u r indicating. This sesshomaru just wanted hal-inuyasha for his and tomoe's sparring partner''sesshomaru said reassuring kagome .

''and dear imouto i will be going with them soo don't worry about them being bad boys as i will kick their butts if they are like that ''kaname smirked and patted kagome's head.getting himself a glare from both the white and silver haired half-brothers.

kagome chuckled and smiled at her sweet brother then hugged him

''and please take care of tomoe okky I completely forgot about his training with u. don't go too hard on him okk''kagome picked tomoe up and then kissed his forehead and encouraged him to be strong and do well.

Kagome then came to sesshomaru, stood on her toes and also kissed sesshomaru on his right cheek .she turned around and said bye bye with blush on her face.

Sesshomaru was smirking but it was more like smiling as kagome openly displayed sweet affection toward him.

He would have kissed her back and on lips not cheeks but she was already much embarrassed so he let his idea drop out. He said goodluck to kagome then turned around with kaname ,inuyasha and lill tomoe following him on .