baby

EDITED A LITTLE~ LOL GUYS I FORGOT ABOUT OUR DEAR KANAME BEING THERE SO I HAD TO CHANGE IT A LILL XD sorry ne

kagome stood infront of her friends , they were all assessing her new features. it took less min to shippou to assess and he hugged her gladly crying as he said her name repeatedly .kagome's eyes also filled with tears as she hugged shippou. he is like a son to her and being away from him tortured her so much. she was finally very  very delighted that she is with him now.she rubbed his back to calm him and kissed his cheek lovingly.

''i missed u shippou''kagome said in a motherly way

''missed u too kagome plzz don't leave me again ''shippou sniffed as he cried 

kagome suddenly felt one more wait surround her , and it was sango who was hugging her too and she was crying just like them.she hugged sango too.

''kagome chan missed u too much ne'' sango was crying like a baby .

''you guys i missed u too much'' there is no stop to their crying load as they hugged eachother. miroku had tears in his eyes too and he walked toward them to hug kagome too. but as he hugged her too his hands remembered their important work so he got punched by kagome for his sinful act. seeing all laughed and stopped crying. tomoe and rin came running at kagome and hugged her too as they felt they aren't getting attention from kagome.

shippou  got down from kagome shoulder and greeted rin enthusiastically then looked at tomoe in question and asked kagome who is he.

''ohh shippou i forgot to introduce to u our new friend he is tomoe kun and he is our ally and will help us in fighting naraku and our new found powerful enemy.'' kagome said the last part in serious tone making her friends wonder who is this new enemy

''ahh i will tell u about him later guys . and tomoe'' she looked at tomoe and introduced him to sango and miroku too

''hello tomoe kun and rin chan'' sango greeted them . kaname came toward from where he was standing near an-uh and faked a hurt expression at kagome.

''kagome sister how could  u forgot to introduce ur dear brother''kaname teased kagome

kagome glanced at kaname and mumbled a frantic sorry to him. kaname laughed and patted kagome's left shoulder

''calm down its alright. i guess i should introduce myself'' he smiled sweetly at her and turned toward her friend . ''nice to meet u all. i m kaname . elder brother  of our lill forgetful  kagome dear ''he cheekly  smiled at them.

kagome blushed and gently swatted his arm ''oh quit teasing me onii''

''hahaha okky my dear imouto chan''kaname laughed as he 'quit teasing her'' as she said 

he then looked at the two brother. he have heard of their fights and brotherhood disdain. and now watching it by closely he was very amused at their behavior. 

''  now guys lets go in the village and then we will talk further''kagome patted rin and tomoe then looked behind her at sesshomaru and inuyasha.

they both had turn her faces away from each other as if to ignore the other. they both have a scrawl n their faces. well thank god they are not fighting each other like before

''sesshomaru inuyasha come on we are going now '' kagome forgetting her previous fight with them asked happily to them.

they looked at her then they walked toward her, peacefully ignored each other

kagome thought shaking her head in amusement 'such a baby these two are'