kurama

they now had came back to their own world and genkai had gone back to her realm ,that is the spirit world. as they were walking near the castle , kagome had started feeling a lill dizzy so sesshomaru took her in his arms. '

tomoe asked ''sesshomaru sama wht is wrong with kagome san''

''cause she is getting some new powers pup , her body needs to adjust with them''sesshomaru said as he walked with kagome in his arms and tomoe flying behind him.

as they were just near the threshold of the castle, lady shizuka and lord shiichi came to greet them . when they saw kagome , they grew worried and came running toward them

''sesshomaru wht is wrong with her?'' is she alright?'' they both asked

''hn she is alright . its just that her body is now adjusting to her new powers that are given by genkai san.''sesshomaru said calmly

''don't worry about me father mother''kagome said with a lazy and tired smile

there came a squeal and shouting of someone behind their back. as they all turned to see who to see who is it, they saw kaname poking lill tomoe asking who is he.lill tomoe was shouting at him to stop poking him.

''ahh kagome who is yr lill friend here?''

tomoe had enough of poking so he hurried and ran to kagome and then jumped on sesshomaru's shoulder.

''how he is soo kawaii kagome dear. who is he?''lady shizuka asked

kaname came beside them and stood by them

''his name is tomoe and he is our new ally'' kagome said smiling at tomoe and patting his head sweetly

then suddenly kagome blackened out in her unconsciousness as the same lights that earlier surrounded her now engulfed her again.

sesshomaru said in a whisper not expecting anyone to hear him''its already 4 hours now''

all hurried to kagome's room and laid her on her bed. they all stood there surrounding kagome watching her face and emotion change rapidly . sweat coming on her head and arms.they all watched kagome in worry.

( kagome inside mind)

all was white first then a clearing starting appearing and white vanished .kagome wondered where was she as she looked around. as she looked around, a silhouette of someone came into sight.that someone was a men , red eye color, long red hairs, fair skin, wearing a fighting hakama and with a sweet smiling mouth with dimples.as he came near, he bowed down to her and said

''hello lady kagome i m kurama, the friend of lady genkai's apprentice and m here as she told me to guide u to your powers that were given by her and my friend will also come tomorrow to help u''

''nice to meet you kurama and i thank you for coming here to guide me ne''kagome smiled as she looked at kurama.

''now kagome i will tell you all the techniques u can use with your new powers first is spirit gun . a Spirit Gun is simply a gun that when fired creates a massive blast strong enough to reduce a very large stone to pebbles, as well as the forest behind it, before it hurled up into the sky behind it.

next is spirit shotgun. it is a technique, which blasts out a spray of energy bullets that look vaguely like a clenched fist, to clear an entire barge of the demons .

then is spirit wave. it is a purification technique.If the opponent is evil, they will be destroyed, but if they are pure of heart, their bodies will be purified as well.

then spirit reflection blast.It works by using the opponent's energy as a source of power,rather than your own. Though this technique allows one to siphon an enemy's spirit/demon energy and turn it against them, it requires one to touch the opponent and to match the harmonics against them

at last there is spirit cuffs:it is Used to increase spirit energy reserves, a bearer of these cuffs needs to actively cycle spirit energy throughout their entire body in order to simply move, let alone fight.

these are all the techniques that you will learn and i and my friend will come tomorrow to teach you.''

kagome could say only one word ''wow''her eyes wide with amazement and excitement.

kurama chuckled at kagome's expression and then said his goodbye and again kagome saw all white. slowly she came in consciousness.