The Training Time~

they left for their training early in the morning. the training was to be carried on at a parallel God created world where the flawing of  time is very very different from the earth world :example:- if it is one minutes in parallel  it will  only be one sec  in earth, if it is 1 year in parallel world it will be only 2 months  in earth (a miracle thingy u can say XD no logical thinking plzz) . this strange is done by the Gods so that kagome and sesshomaru could finish their training soon .this parallel world was very unique . it was a world of floating islands(hey guys u remember edolas in fairy tale right!! :3) 

kagome and sesshomaru were transferred there with genkai their master'. 

''so r u both ready ?''asked genkai after they found a empty large field 

''hai genkai-semsei''kagome answered and sesshomaru just nodded 

''sesshomaru i want u to fight with kagome because i want to see kagome's fighting skills''

''hand to hand or weap--''kagome's question was cut shot when someone else voice rang out in the field

''here lady genkai here are the weapons you asked for''a stranger said . he seems to be a God too

''ahh thank you Ama-tsu-maru-sama''genkai bowed 

Ama-tsu-maru then looked around to find an proper place for the weapons then he swayed his hands and all the weapons appeared there. there were various types of weapons range from small to very big ones. 

Ama-tsu-maru looked at them and introduced himself ''lady kagome and lord sesshomaru pleasure to meet u both my name is Ama-tsu-maru , the shinto god of smiths. i hope u both  will like my own forged weapons''

they both bowed ''hai Ama-tsu-maru-sama''kagome said with a smile''i m sure we will''

he then left with a smile and also promised to meet in future

''now shall we began''

****one month laters****

it has been a month now and kagome is developing on fighting skills very fast. her training is almost finished in it. sesshomaru and she would fight with all the weapons they could"small swords, big swords, kitana's, bow and arrows,dagger, etc. genkai watched them and sometimes would even join them. she and sesshomaru would guide kagome's all moves. her reflexes have become very cat, snake and dog like~~

very flexible, strong,defensive and fast.the God and Goddess of metal 'Kamayama-hiko and kamayama-hime also helped kagome in learning all this too. they all now had become very good friends and then they left after her training of weapons were over.

now its almost time for the miko training now. 

***half- month later***

her miko training had began. genkai wanted kagome to meditate every time she could as it would  strengthen her inside miko powers.with kagome sesshomaru would also meditate . everytime they do it together,their aura would mingle together and sometimes even play with each other. genkai watched this display with interest. such deepness she hasn't found out for decades now.

 in morning genkai would guide kagome to infuse her powers in her hand or all over her body without any weapon or medium.

after she was able to do that , she wanted kagome to try to flawout her aura like a weapon . sesshomaru would show her how to do that through with poison whip. she would follow his lead. and after three days she was able to do that too.

now was the time of using other elements of life.such as earth,water,air,fire,nature etc.

for this kenro-ji-jn=God of earth , Kagutsuchi=God of fire,Raiden-God of thunder, Okuni-nushi-God of magic and medicine, Ko-no-hana=Goddess of spring, Kura-okami=God of rain and snow,Benten=Goddess of water. they all helped her in learning all these. one by one they taught.some were strict but some were  easy-going . they were the best teachers. sometimes at night kagome would fall apart feeling too tired to continue any longer but sesshomaru would comfort her and give her his own courage to continue on.

it took another half-month for kagome to finish her miko training.

now it was finally time for kagome to learn demon powers

and for this a very special guest was requested to train her.it would be a very big surprise for both Kagome and Sesshomaru !!!!