a personal maid

(back at the lord shiichi's castle)

it was morning now and kagome was awake and thinking about her life now and that she missed her pack . her life has drastically changed . her real self is a youkai , found her real youkai parents and most of it that sesshomaru is her mate-to-be. well it was all okay with her smiled happily ' because she got to be with sesshomaru . and her pack she knew that she got to meet them soon or else they will worry too . she missed shippou , her adopted son .she can imagine him crying and worried about her. and now her families , her real youkai family and her human family. she loves both of her family . she cares about them both , and even if they were humans it doesn't matter to her.then suddenly she got very sad and tears again welled up in her eyes as she remembered her dear brother who was now dead. and the one killed him was that veil demon yukuza. she remembered she loved her brother too much. she will revenge no matter what. she will be the demise of that demon. 

as the morning  light came inside her room and birds started chirping a knock came outside her door.

''come in'' kagome said as she shook her head and calmed herself down  then she sat in her bed and waited for whoever it is , who is coming.

a women came inside her room , her head bowed as she greeted kagome. she was wearing a green kimono. she was a youkai . a very beautiful youkai . her hairs green color and she had two cute ears on her head and a green tail coming out behind her.

''goodmorning my lady''she said

''goodmorning miss and please don't call me mylady just kagome okk'' kagome smiled sweetly

''hai my--- kagome sama''she shuttered but still used her formal way

'sigh' ''okk then who are you ne?''

''ohh i m sorry kagome sama . my name is kame and i will be your personal maid from now on''she said with her head still bowed down.

''don't bow your head kame chan ''

kame looked at kagome in surprise and blushed slightly

''but kagome sama i can't do that''

''and why not?''kagome asked while she tilted her head to one side in question.

''because you are my lady kagome sama and i m your maid''

''haha don't worry about that kame chan its all okay ne!!''

kame smiled brightly , as she looked at kagome , her green eyes shinning  ''hai hai kagome sama. now we should get you ready soon ''

kagome stood up and walked toward kame ''can i have a bath now ne?'' kagome asked very enthusiastically. her feet jumping slightly

kame looked at kagome in amusement''yes kagome sama''  and then happily lead the way to the bathroom.

kagome entered that very very biggy bathroom and took her bath with pleaure. when she came back, she found a very beautiful baby blue  kimono laid down on her bed. kame was searching something in the closet. as she turned around she had a inner kimono in her hand.

''ahh you have bathed kagome sama now lets get u ready''

after she got ready , they both left her room