mother pain and excitment

lady shizuka was in her lovely garden resting under a very beautiful cherry blossom tree but it was winter now and snow was all around so how the tree was blooming like it does in spring was a mystery to who does not know anything about that magical garden.

her eyes were closed as she rested there . she sighed and opened her eyes and looked around her garden.

''I miss u my daughter when will I get to meet you''lady shizuka said with a very sad tone in her voice .she was remembering her daughter that was sent to future for her own safety but it still pained her mother to not be able to spend her time with her only daughter , to not be able to watch her grow into a young beautiful lady, it pained her mother so much that she had to stay away from her so long now . she knew that her daughter is in this era as has been destined for her. but she had not been able to meet her sure she would go check on her sometimes but never would meet her in person as it would be dangerous for her daughter .her little princess had grown to a very beautiful young lady, very strong and into a very caring one too, of that she was very proud of her . it would soon be nineteenth birthday of her daughter now and her mate must have awakened her realself as he had told her he would do and now she is very excited and waiting for them to arrive soon. she had been preparing the whole castle for just her arrival.

and then she got scent of whose arrival she had been waiting desperately . she smiled , stood off and was running enthusiastically toward her destination of that scent