heir of my powers

the evening arrived time to go to the real World is soon , but first there was something genkai wanted to give kagome .she called them in the clearing where they would soon be departing from.

''kagome there is something that i want to tell you, u see i m getting very old as you can see my body may not hold much years now! but before that i wanted to find someone to be the heir of all those powers that reside in me and my await has fallen short as i find that heir''genkai smiled gently at both of them

''who might be that genkai sama?''kagome tilted her head to one side in curiousness.

sesshomaru smirked knowingly at the direction of kagome as how can she be soo dense sometimes

genkai smiled again and gave a litle chuckle ''who might be other than you dear kagome''

''huh m...e wh.t but ...wh..y !!!?''kagome asked shuttering at the words in surprise

''because i chose u kagome and i know u will definitely use my power for the betterment of all the beings and also sesshomaru i also have something for u too''she looked at sesshomaru and spoke to him

sesshomaru was a little surprise there was no denying it as he didn't expected that

''first kagome come here and give me your hands and i will transfer my powers to u but for those powers to be fully accepted in your body it will take 4 hours so be prepared after 4 hours u might have to struggle for bit''

''hai '' kagome answered with a nervous smile but determination in her eyes

genkai took hold of her hands and there came a blast of pink bright light engulfing both of them in its beautiful cherry blossom like warmth .

then it stopped there stood kagome nothing particular of changes but there was one particular change that took place in kagome's hair , there was a two strips that were a color of pink . the color exactly like that previous light blast.

sesshomaru moved forward and touched that strip and he could feel some unique power radiating from it. it pulsed under his hand . kagome looked up at sesshomaru and blushed.

''umm sesshomaru what r u touching?''she asked as she does not know about her change yet.

''kagome your hair  look for yourself" sesshomaru took her one pink strip in His hand and moved her long pink hair strip in front of her.

kagome gasped and took grasp of the strip for better look and then looked at genkai and question in her eyes

genkai explained''it is the proof of the power that i have given u , you may not feel your new powers now but after 4 hours u will as i told u and also u will have someone to guide u and inform with all the powers u have gained Don't Worry about ''

''oh i m looking forward to that genkai sama '' kagome smiled

''now sesshomaru its your turn'' genkai moved her hand forward and murmured some chant

there appeared in her hand was a jewel a very bright shining white jewel. she gave that to sesshomaru and said another chant then the jewel disappeared and in front of sesshomaru was a little boy a very. he had white hairs and a white small tail like a bush.in his head were two cute ears.

''this small child is a weapon demon. u may wish from him any weapon u want but only those u have seen this far. the only trouble is that he is still a kid and may need care to be taken as u would give your pup and at last his name is tomoe'' ( think of tomoe from kamisama hajimashita but only his image is like this tomoe here in my story , all characteristics are different and powers too:3 )

# so here goes my this chapter hope u all like it and thanks for the reading,voting and commenting. i appreciate them all