XII: OUR DESTINY, OUR BATTLE

Chapter Twelve: Our Destiny, Our Battle

The next morning,

Amy once again struggled to find a dress that is less fancy but failed. Then, she thought of doing something.

She looked at her hands, then to the Pevensies who are peacefully sleeping in a slightly lit tent with only the light outside as the light source.

She stretched out her both arms and said "Lumos". Her eyes widen as a blinding light came out of both of her hands, she panics then closed her hands and the light vanished. Fortunately, She didn't wake the Pevensies

Amy laughs under her breath in bewilderment. She can do magic without her wand!

"Amy?" a voice said out of nowhere that made her jump.

"Peter!" she whisper-shouted when she saw peter sitting on his bed looking at her.

"What are you doing?" He asked then yawns

"Did I wake you?" Amy ask back.

"No," Peter answered walking out of the bed.

"Sorry, I was just trying if I could do magic again after what happened yesterday. I was afraid last night to try it."

"You can, can't you?" He asked

Amy smiled "Yes! Without a wand! It's amazing." She said excitedly.

Peter chuckled "Told you. But I think you should continue practising your magic outside."

"Right. I'll just change my clothes. You will change too? You should go first I'm still finding something to wear. These dresses are unbelievably too fancy for me"

Peter laughed "Okay. Good luck finding your dress"

"Thank you, Sir Peter"

"Shut up," He said one last time before going inside the little changing room.

She laughed, After what Aslan did yesterday they are proud of him of course but why not add a little fun right? She, Susan, and Lucy has been mocking him by calling him Sir Peter. However, they thought that what Aslan said to Amy was just an old Narnian chant so they just shrugged it off. Amy wanted to tell them but she also wants to know about it herself first.

She continues finding a dress but found nothing less fancy so she gave up and just decided to wear the one on the very top. It's a white off-shoulder top with a green and white skirt that falls to her feet and a half corset to wear over them.

Peter then walked out of the room and said to Amy "Your turn. I'll just wake them up"

Amy nodded then went to change her clothes.

After a moment she went out and saw them making their bed. "Good Morning" Amy greeted

"Good Morning" "Morning," said Susan and Lucy in unison they looked up and saw Amy fully dressed and just let her hair down.

"You're so pretty!" Lucy exclaimed.

Amy laughs "Probably the dress"

"No, but it sure made you more beautiful. You should wear something like that from now on." Susan stated

"Stop it," Amy said playfully "I most definitely would all of those dresses given to me were so fancy, old but fancy."

"Hey, Peter. Why are you so quiet all of a sudden?" said Lucy to Peter who's quietly watching them from the corner. Lucy and Susan look at each other then giggle.