XVI: THE KINGS AND QUEENS

Chapter Sixteen: The Kings and Queens

"Impossible" The White Witch muttered as the purple light reflects on her eyes.

"The Enchantress" she whispered once again. Jadis never met her, yet she feared her. Narnian from a hundred years ago believed that the Enchantress exist but when years had passed, no one ever proved that they saw her face or even see her shadows lurking in Narnia.

That's when Jadis thought she doesn't really exist, what she had feared was just a myth. But now, right in front of her, the useless witch that she had killed... Is the Enchantress.

But she was gone for a long time, Jadis on the other hand grew stronger, she will win and she will take Narnia again!

The White Witch suddenly attack the son of Adam, Peter while he also cannot believe what he's seeing, but the future king avoided the attack and there they started throwing attacks after attacks.

Aslan, Amaryllis, and all the Narnians with them have started running towards the battlefield.

Which The White ignored, her full attention is in the battle between her and Peter and to successfully kill him. She attacks with the force that Peter missed to avoid, he fell on the ground as Jadis locks him there by thrusting her sword on his sleeves that it even caught his arms that made him yell in pain but still, She does not care as she put her arms upwards with her broken wand between them ready to put those sharp edges onto Peter's body. She yelled at was about to do it when she was thrown away by a purple light.

Peter quickly looks at where it came from and there he saw Amaryllis, her eyes turn purple just like her magic, looking at the white witch with a furious glare before attacking her again with her purple magic.

(Just imagine this is what she did XD)

It hit The White Witch straight to her chest, Amy quickly went to where she is, she positioned her sword on her neck threatening to kill her. "I told you, you will never be a Queen." Said Amaryllis. The White Witch laughed "Then, why did you ran away." Jadis said.

Amy chuckled "I didn't. It is called a plan. And your death is part of it"

"Then, kill me," Jadis said as if challenging her.

"Oh, I would. But it is not mine to take," said Amy before pulling herself away, Jadis was about to stand up when Aslan jumps on her, pinning her onto the ground. And without hesitation, just like what a normal lion would do, he devoured the White Witch's head. But Aslan is not a normal lion. He did it for Narnia, and for Amy, it felt so good and...

"Ew. Aslan, that's nasty! And she deserves that!" She let out before looking at Peter who's standing meters away from them looking so shocked at what Aslan is doing.

The time seems to go fast as Narnians move really fast except Amy, Narnia, and Peter.

"It is finished," announced Aslan to Peter after he's done with Jadis.