XIII. THE WITCH AND A WITCH

Chapter Thirteen: The Witch and A Witch

•~•

"Oreius!"

Amy quickly walks closer to him and said. "I was looking for you yesterday."

The Centaur- Oreius, had just finished teaching Peter and Edmund how to fight while riding a horse and was about to go back to the camp when Amaryllis called him.

"I was training the soldiers. Do you need anything?" He asked.

"Answers." the puzzled witch answered sitting on a large stone. "Do you also came from the wizarding world?"

Oreius bends his knees to lower his body to lay flat on the grassy ground and to comfortably answer all Amy's questions.

"No. Aslan chose my father to look after you, The Enchantress, He brought me with him when I was still a child. Until he passed away, leaving his mission to me." Oreius answered truthfully. "And I must say we are very fortunate to know the enchantress' face and I even talked to her."

Amy chuckles "But how did you know it's me?"

"I waited for years... until I saw you for the first time." He answered.

"That was when Harry and I found the dead unicorn, right?"

"No, I saw you the very first time you stepped onto the Hogwarts grounds among the other children. You looked exactly like her but younger in the photograph Aslan had given my father that I heard is now in your possession." Oreius stated.

"So you knew the whole time? But why did you never told me?"

"My father told me to let you find your way to the answers. That is what the Enchantress requested. I tried to protect you from any harm as hard as I could but you are a friend of Harry Potter, both of you had a strong connection to troubles."

She smiled remembering those near-death things she experienced with the trio.

"How about the... Umm, the Enchantress? Does anyone knows about me besides you and Aslan?"

"A few soldiers from yesterday, but they swore of secrecy as Aslan wanted us and you to keep it a secret and not let the white witch know."

Amy sighs "Yes, Aslan mentioned it. How about the Enchantress do you know anything more?"

"All I knew was the enchantress will be reborn as a witch and I had to find her and protect her as she will be the key to the kings and queens success. And be finally known not as a myth but a great queen."

Amy looked over to the Pevensies a few meters away from them. Susan and Lucy are practising using their bow and arrow and dagger while Peter and Edmund are having a duel riding on their horses.

"But I don't know if I can." She muttered getting the hidden amethyst necklace out from her dress' pocket and put it on her neck.

"The Enchantress believed that you can. You believed that you can."

She turns her gaze back to Oreius and gave him a grateful smile. "Thank you Oreius. For being there with me since the very beginning."