XV: FOR NARNIA!

(Sorry for the long wait! Here it comes~)

***

Chapter Fifteen: For Narnia!

***

"Aslan" Lucy sobs running towards the tied lifeless body of Aslan.

The White Witch and her armies already left leaving Aslan and Amaryllis' ashes. As the sun slowly rises, a sign of a new day. But for the two future queens, it was a day they wished never arrived.

Lucy quickly took out the healing cordial that she's been carrying with her, opened it and about to pour the magical liquid on the Great Lion's mouth when her older sister, Susan stopped her.

"It's too late" She whispered tears running down her beautiful yet grieving face "He's gone"

Lucy looks at her, her eyes full of sadness, confusion, and fear

"He must have known what he was doing," said Susan trying to look at the brighter side.

Lucy embraced Aslan letting out muffled sobs.

And what the white witch said, she will start a war. And what could they do against her now? They would never stand a chance without Aslan and... Amy

Susan walks over to where Amaryllis was standing which is now full of ashes... Amy's ashes.

Her knees became weak that all she could just do is to kneel in front of her friend's remains.

"Amy.." Lucy who went beside her whispered. Susan wrapped her arm around her little sister comforting each other.

"Susan, I don't understand." Said Lucy between her sobs.

"I know. I don't too." Susan answered.

Amy said she's going to be okay and that she found a way to not be killed but it happened. She didn't even get the chance to fight. Lucy shut her eyes as she remembered Amy's screams as they burn her hands. It was terrifying to see, painful to hear.

Susan's arms reach out to touch the ashes but instead, she felt something hidden underneath.

"What is this" Susan pulled it out and saw a necklace with an amethyst stone.

"That's Amy's. From Father Christmas." Said Lucy.

They stared at it, it's the only one of Amy left.

"We're sorry Amy, we did not do anything." Susan shudders securing the necklace on her palms.

"Susan" called Lucy now looking at Aslan's body. Susan looked at him too and saw a bunch of mice around Aslan

They immediately went to Aslan and tried to get the bunch of mice away

"Get away! Get away, all of you!" Susan said shooing them away.

"No. Look," said Lucy. The mice are biting the rope the binds Aslan until it broke. Seeing that they just want to release Aslan, Susan and Lucy helped get rid of it.

"We have to tell the others," Susan said watching Lucy gently stoke Aslan's fur.

"We can't just leave him." Lucy disagrees. "Lucy there's no time. They need to know" Susan responded.

Lucy looks around as she realized there's something that can help them bring a message

"The trees"

***