XVII: ENDED AT THE BEGINNING (2)

.................

Chapter Seventeen: Ended at The Beginning Part 2

..............

(Before Amaryllis say goodbye to the Pevensies)

Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy already went to their room to rest while Amy stayed to talk to Professor Kirke or "The Digory boy" she used to call him when he was a child in Narnia. She didn't know it was him that Dumbledore was talking about "A former professor that has experienced" from Dumbledore's words. They never got a chance to meet though, but she is so glad that it's him. And Digory is glad to help The Enchantress he looks up to in Narnia, beside Aslan. Even though he never saw her face back then. He sure will thank Dumbledore for letting him meet an old friend.

Digory Kirke also told the Kings and Queens about his adventure in the magical world and how he saw it created by Aslan and The Enchantress who's with them until today.

"So... You knew?" Amaryllis asked talking about her plan with Dumbledore for Narnia.

"No, although I suspected it when Albus visited me 15 years ago. Asking me the tale of Narnia, he's always been interested since I told him about it in my application as a professor at Hogwarts. But to visit me just to talk about it, I knew something is off." The Professor stated before lighting his tobacco.

"I always wondered why Albus seems not surprised when I first told him about Narnia and that he knew a professor who has experience. Now I know. I did see a glimpse of you and the wardrobe when I still can see the future but I never thought it would be you, Digory, the son of adam" The Enchantress chuckled.

"I am very much surprised as well that you, The Enchantress is here. I have never seen your face but I did not expect you to be that young,"

"I am not this young before, silly," Amaryllis responded. "I was reborn, left my memories in Narnia, that is why I was naive but It has to be done... For Narnia." She took a sip on her tea as Professor Kirke who she has known as Digory stared at her.

"What?" she asked

"You've done so much, you choose to exchange your eternity for Narnia," said Digory with sympathy.

"I'm certain everyone will do the same..." She muttered "Alright, let's move on. I just want to say that I will be leaving tomorrow."

"To where? Aren't you going to absorb everything that just happened first?"

"It'll be just a waste of time. And besides Hogwarts starts tomorrow. I am not actually hiding because of the dark lord, am I? It is all because of our plan that worked perfectly. And I know Narnia will be fine without us. Jadis is gone, all is well. But now, the wizarding world needs help."

"Are you sure about that?" asked Professor Kirke.

"Of course. You know how much I owe them, especially Dumbledore for making sure everything is according to plan." she explained "And I just received Sirius' letter, he said there's a lot of missing cases of witches and wizards and he suspects that Voldemort is behind it. Trying to gain strength and gather his followers. You were a professor at Hogwarts, weren't you? You were there when the first war happened. I know you care for them as much as I do."

Professor Kirke sighed, putting down his tobacco. "We just did not talk for half a day and you became like that," He said jokingly.

"Believe me, it was a tough fifteen years for me," Amaryllis responded "Tough yet memorable". The Professor chuckled before saying "Can't you stay for at least a week? You need to sink everything in first. And you deserve a rest."