CHAPTER : 2

FRIDAY 11:15 a.m

(AUTHORS POV)

Amy and Annie had reached their home on Friday. Both of them are really excited about tomorrow,s event. They have decided to give their mom and soon-to-be dad a nice present.

UPSTAIRS

(Jumping straight on to the bed)

Amy:   whoa.. Atlast we have reached our place...Annie don't you think the bedsheets still smells the same??

An:  (chuckles) you have not changed at all.

Amy: why...I just said the fact.

An: Amy..the necklace and the watch we bought for them..will they love it??

Am: of course, especially our mom would never have expected to receive such a gift from us.

An: hmm

An: hmm...that,s true.

(DOWNSTAIRS)

(AUTHORS POV)

There have been a lot of guests arriving at their place. The house is almost filled with joy and laughter.

(BELL RINGING OUTSIDE)

It was Amy and Annie,s grand mother Alice.

Al: oh my...where is my wedding girl? I am dying to see her

Am: oh.. grandma how are you...it,s been a long time.

Al: oh my plums...I totally forgot about you guys...I am fine..what about you? Umm...Annie don't you think Amy looks fatty a bit??

Am: (with red face) grandma stop teasing me..

Al: oh...I think it is my eye,s problem...my plum still looks so beautiful as Rapunzel.

An: (giggles)

Al: I came to see mom..where is she??

An: oh..she is in her room trying out the necklace bought by Mr.joe

Al: oh..is it. It is good to hear that.. after all the guy I picked cannot be wrong.. let me go and check it. By the way Annie can you pick the luggage which is in the taxi and keep in my room ??

An: ok...of course.

(At night after every one slept)

An: have you seen mom,s wedding dress..it,s so beautiful.

Am: is it...I didn't see that..I was checking on our dresses

An: wait...our dresses arrived??

Am: of course..this is yours.our dresses are almost similar... Mine was a little bit big so I called grandma. She said she would stich and make it ready.

(Knocking at door)

Al: are you guys not sleeping...it,s time already...Amy here is your dress.

Am: thank you

An: we were going to sleep.

Al:  ohh...then I am turning off the lights off. Goodnight plums..

An and Am: good night grandma..

(Silently)

Am: shh...Annie I can't sleep thinking about tomorrow

An: but I am ... goodnight.

Am: uhh...how rude is she..it is better to start counting down on the sheeps...