CHAPTER : 11

Author,s pov

(Tomorrow morning)

Annie is reading the evidences, meanwhile Amy is in the kitchen baking her favourite cookies for her brother Alex. They have become the best- siblings- ever the world has known.

Alex: yum..the cookies taste so good... I want some more

Amy: oh..wait let me have some first afterall I made it

Alex: that s so mean..

Amy: (chuckles) here you can have it..

Alex: thank you

Alex is enjoying the cookies even though it is morning Amy feels the urge to sleep again and head back to her room. She saw that her sister  is writing and highlighting some notes in her diary.

Amy:  what are these?

Annie: shh..can you keep quiet for sometime..

Amy: well..I am curious to know what it is (she said in a low voice)

Annie: these are some of the evidences that we have been looking for...

Amy: oh my Annie...you are great...how did you find it

Annie: Elsa gave it to me...our dad went to their house a few days back before he died..he wanted a hidden place and a person whom he can trust enough to keep the evidences...

Amy: yes...that is true she is the most trustworthy person I have ever met...
So now we can give this file to our fathers friend Ben is it...I am sure with these evidence we can prove that red is guilty.

Annie: well I think we need to prove two of them are guilty.

Amy: two..who is the other person??

Annie: I am afraid I can't say this to you...

Amy: what you mean I am afraid... tell me who it is....

Amy snatched Annie,s diary. She was shocked to read the second,s person name...she repeated reading the name again and again...it was none other her step dad mr.joe....

Amy: what you mean by mr.joe...i think you are crazy...our step dad can,t do this...

Annie: why can,t he...don,t you remember at times when you play with Alex...he got panicked hearing the name red is it...so it is possible...

Amy: it can,t be..I never thought he would..he cheated us..well he looks like a nice person but he was bad in heart..

Annie: don,t make a conclusion like this.we would find the truth....be calm..