CHAPTER : 13

Two days later in the local newspaper they heard that Elsa, their grandmother have died

Police has reported that it was a murder and all her belongings in the house are scattered everywhere...

Amy with the newspaper head straight to the room

Amy: well.. don't you think it is red..he must have found that the evidences are with her.

Annie: it can be

Amy: oh..my poor grandma because of us..

Annie: we would make him pay for what he had done..

Amy: did you contact Ben?

Annie: yes..he would meet us in an hour in café corner..

Café corner

Annie: mr.ben these are the evidences...

Ben: thank you and don't worry everything would be fine...

Amy: we believe you

After they left

A car arrived in café corner...from the car a guy of 30,s, black hair, broad shoulders, in a hoodie dress arrived
It was red

Ben: so what's up my partner??

Red: going well..

Ben: so here are the files you wanted

He gave the bag in which the evidences are placed

Red: oh!! Thank you so much..as I promised you would be my partner in my buisness..

Ben: it,s my pleasure...

Red: now there is one more thing you have to do to me...just get rid of those kids away...they are making me angry... because of them I have to go to jail..I can,t go to such a dirty place...if my brother didn't give me what I want..this would not have happened..

Ben: umm..did you really killed Elsa??

Red: then who else would have...I just found it through her grandson..I was just keeping an eye on all the person that lawyer had contact and found that he had contacted Elsa,s grandson more than  15 times in a week...I just took him and threatened his grandmother...poor old lad now is having peaceful life in heaven..

Ben: what about his grandson??

Red: well...he must have died now...I just ordered some of my friends to do.. and uh.. forget to tell..today we are having a party around 11p.m...so arrive soon..

Ben: sure...

Red drove the car and went away...