CHAPTER : 8

Next day it was Sunday..Annie knew that since it is a holiday everyone would be sleeping around 9 a.m in the morning . She thought it is the best time to visit lovetrust

She decided to woke up Amy who was sleeping like a polar bear gone for hibernation..

Amy: what....

Annie: shh...don,t make noise..we have to leave now..

Amy: where??

Annie: I would say..but first wake up...

Amy woke up soon both quietly as cat went away from their home.
Luckily, they got a taxi and went to lovetrust. It was 5 a.m in the morning.

Amy: where are we going??

Annie :  we are going to lovetrust

Amy : why so??

Annie illustrated the whole story. After listening to what she said Amy was confused and shocked at the same time...so she asked a question...

Amy: Annie.. are you sure mrs.tom would say it...didn,t you said she was violent and mad at that time...

Annie: it was 6 years back..she must have recovered now... well there is no wrong for trying...

The lovetrust is a place meant for people who have lost their families. This place is run by the government..it took 3 Kms to reach there..

As I said lovetrust really was a heaven on earth . even though people have sadness in their hearts...the doctors, nurses...even the people who works here never forget to make the patients laugh..as it is said in the walls of the lovetrust that " laughter is the best medicine"

At the reception, Annie said we would love to meet mrs.tom

Receptionist: Mrs.tom..ok  one sec.. so what is your relationship with her??

Annie: well she is my mom,s friend..we treats her like our aunt...it,s sad to hear her news..

Receptionist: well... that,s true... everyone here have such a life..ok I would take you both to her...

Along the receptionist both Amy and Annie went to her room.
Before she go back Amy asked about her condition. she smiled and said quite better...

Mrs.tom was sitting on the bed looking at the picture of her late husband.she was surprised to see two girls in front of her.

Mrs tom: who are you guys

Annie first hesitated to talk but later she said she was the daughter of late Mr.jake, the lawyer.

Mrs tom on hearing this..

Mrs tom: oh..you are both mr.jake,s daughters..your dad must be knowing this...
Well..let me tell you..no one ever believed me what I said as I didn't have evidences to prove it back then. Everyone thought I have turned crazy hearing my husband,s death...let me tell you it was not an accident..but a murder.

A murder... Annie and Amy couldn,t believe what she said..

How is that possible

Annie was thinking all this while mrs.tom started to tell them the story...