CHAPTER : 10

Annie,s pov

Today is our father,s remembrance day. it,s been a while we have been to his graveyard. the surroundings of the graveyard is covered with bushes and thrones located in a lonely place. After giving offerings to him we decided to go to our dad,s favourite place where he loves to spend his free time.  "elite play" is a place where people can enjoy their time, a place for the couples to hangout, children for their play, old people,s heaven in earth from the noisy and crowded cities, a lake on the side and what not.it,s been a long time since  we had a picnic together as a family after our father left.

amy is crying and alex was consoling him. what a wonderful sight it was. it is rare to see amy crying cause she always make others happy by hiding her sufferings. as a sister  i knew it very well. we used to have a relative here actually she is not our relative but we consider herself as one 

elsa, a 64 year old woman who used to live with her only grandson. later her grandson have to go to new york for completing his graduation. 

*ring ring*

elsa : oh...i am coming..

mom : it,s me Jessi .

elsa: oh my... how are you

mom: i am fine..

elsa: um..who is he ?

mom: oh forget to introduce he is my husband mr.joe...

elsa: oh my...i am sorry i didn,t recognise him..well you know i couldn,t come to your wedding..

mom: (laughs) it,s nothing to feel sorry about... actually i came here since i miss eating your dumplings..

elsa: oh is it...well i made quite some... if you want you can have some...

mom: oh thank you...

after having a nice conversation we decided to go back home.

elsa: well...annie can you come here for a second?

          the thing is... i know it is too late to give to you.if i don,t give it then i would regret about in my whole life

annie: what you mean?

she gave me a file

elsa: these are some of the evidences of the last  case he was going to do in the court..

annie got shocked hearing this

elsa: well...before he passed away...few days back  around a evening time if i memory is correct he came  with it and gave it to my grandson... 

he said that it is not safe if the evidences would have been in his house so he gave it to us. we were trying to give  this as soon as possible but you know my grandson have to go to new york so i decided to keep it safe as i don,t trust anyone here to give such an important file. here it is...

annie felt tears in her eyes..

annie: grandma, even though it is late i am happy you decided to give to me now...it,s ok..

elsa: i am really sorry...umm annie isn,t it today your father had passed away??

annie: yes.

elsa: i guess your mom is trying to hide her sadness..well all the best for the case

annie: welcome

annie hide the files in her backpack and went back home.