CHAPTER : 9

My husband mr.tom had a brother Red. My husband was born 10 mins earlier than red. As the oldest male child he was destined to take the jewels that had been passed through generations. The law of inheritance ruled that the first born boy of the family was given everything.

Not only that as growing up, red used to hate tom more and more. He often threatened him in his college years. After tom went back to England red often come to his dad demanding jewels.

There was also a reason that dad didn't trust him.
Red had a dangerous obsession being a gambler. He knew that he was such a bad guy who would sell his dear home and jewels in gambling. So he wrote in his will to give all the jewels to his eldest son.

After hearing this, he became angry so he made a plan in his mind .after tom came back from England he invited us both to his home. Even though i thought of ignoring his invitation, tom had a different plan. Being his only elder brother he decided to accept the invitation. After having tea we drove back to our home...but after some time tom felt suffocation and dizziness..it was raining quiet heavily that day. On the way we got hit in a pole.. luckily I was sitting at the back but tom..

Annie: I am sorry...

Mrs tom:  I am sure it is murder..

Amy: why so??

Mrs tom: when he offered us tea..I felt strange drinking it...like it tastes something strange.. so I didn't drink it but tom did so...I think it have

Annie : you mean to say that it had poison in it..

Mrs tom shook her head.

Mrs tom :  your dad Mr Jake know about this...so he started collecting all the evidences to prove it in the court but...

Annie: he didn't make it...
May I know when was your husband's death??

Mrs tom: on June 30 2014..

Annie: do you know the person in this photo...
Annie took the photo of mr.joe

Mrs tom : well..no..
Be careful red is still around us..he would take any way to win this game...I thought it is better to give him what he want..

Amy: no.. then he will have all the power soon he would turn this world upside down..

Annie: don't worry we can do this.. no matter what good always win...Mrs tom if you remember any more information please give us a call..here is the number

Mrs tom: sure and thank you

After having conversation with Mrs tom they head towards home so that they could reach their place before anyone else wake up..now both of them have two questions in their mind..

× where are the evidences??

× what is mr.joe,s relationship with red??