ជំពូក 37

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

"You're joking, right?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest. I nodded "I'm not but it's up to you. What do you think?"

A few hours later.

I glanced at Lorenzo and grin "We are really doing this"

He softly smiled "Are you sure? You can still walk away" he spoke. I rolled my eyes "Yes, I'm sure"

His face lit up with a warm sentiment and I chuckled, taking one more step towards him "Are you ready to make me your wife?" I smirked. He raises a brow and beamed "Yes"

The officiant cleared his throat. I turned my face to him "Oh, shit. You may start"

"This seems odd to me, are any of you been forced into this?" The man uttered, we both denied it. "This is not a game. Marriage is a serious union to commit to. Are you both sure about this decision?"

This was my idea, after all, you can call it jealously but I know damn well I wasn't about to sit back and see Natalya take away the man I love.

"Maya, I'll kill her if I have to but you don't have to do this" Lorenzo quickly admitted.

"Nice" the man mumbled under his breath.

I stared up at him "Nah, I would feel guilty if you do that, plus marriage it's just a paper. Nothing is going to change" I replied, wanting my words to be the truth.

I never understood the meaning of marriage, I think it's stupid but if that's what I have to do to keep him, that's what I'll do. I don't know if what we are doing is right or wrong but I don't care because it feels good.
for mines. "You're one lucky guy" I whispered at him.

"I know" He smiled, murmuring back.

"We are gathered today, " the officiant began. Lorenzo looked like he was about to fall asleep the more he talked. Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Nothing funny here, please don't laugh. Where did he even found this guy? Did he kidnap him? Probably.

Damn, how much is he going to talk?

Lorenzo winked at me when the officiant mentioned our names.  Does he have any idea how hot he is?

"Rings?" The male voice asked. I widen my eyes at the sudden realization "Do you have a pen?" I asked. Lorenzo chuckled "This is going flawlessly" his laugh getting a bit louder.