1: BREAKING A RULE.

◇ There's a strict rule which applies to all kpop groups. That rule states that Physical intimacy between members is forbidden. And breaking that rule results in getting kicked out the agency for good.

Yet the two members from BTS Kim Taehyung, and Jeon Jungkook just can't seem to keep their sights or hands off eachother.

Word count: 3273 ( oops 👀 )

◇◇◇◇

The sensational Kpop group BTS have traveled to America with a packed schedule. It was filled with loads of interviews, performances for talk shows and a photoshoot for a huge clothing brand. And really to have 7 good lookin men to advertise the clothes, the company couldn't be more happy. It was all so thrilling. Even for the talk show hosts like come on now it's legends BTS.

Nighttime showered across the sky, stars shining brightly down, adding light to the city. Our 7 idols were in their hotel, each in their own room. All of them were basked away in slumber land, catching dem z's.

Well except two that is.

There was a Jungkook with a messy bed head, black shirt with sleeves that reach his wrists. And with shorts that stop at his mid-thigh. He was on the matress, resting on his tummy, phone in his grasp as he was on a video call, with a special member who is staying right next door.

"Ok but likeee I gotta tell you something." Taehyung spoke, dramatic tone in that deep voice of his. Head on his pillow.

"Hm what is it?" Jungkook asked, with a head tilt, chin propped on his other hand. A smile has never left his face since the call started. His heart had even stayed lit up like a match.

Taehyung cleared his throat, closed palm brought to his lips. "Ok get this...are you listening?"

"Obviously I am Tae." Jungkook laughed, and rolled his eyes getting impatient. "Just tell me."

Yet Taehyung kept wanting to play around, cause he's a joker guy like dat. "Nah cause this is serious so you have to pay close attention Jeon Jung-"

"I'm gonna hang up." Jungkook warned, with a playful glare, showing his finger like if he was about to press on the screen.

"No no wait!" Taehyung squeaked. "OK ok I'll tell you. Here goes. But did you know that you have...the most beautiful smile in the world." Taehyung said sincerely, with a goofy grin and eyes squinted abit.

Jungkook let out a laugh, head thrown back, then looked back down at the screen. "You tell me that everyday." He pointed out.

"Yeah to remind you the obvious." Taehyung teased, and Jungkook swooned at his words, and how strongly the brunette was gazing at him. Felt his heart do some things.

"You're cute." Jungkook let out, and Taehyung said back with fast head nods. "Foryouyeah."

"Also hey that interview we had earlier." Jungkook started, swaying his legs side to side in the air. "I noticed how much you kept looking over at me."

"Can you blame me!" Taehyung exclaimed. "That stylist needs a raise like seriously." Taehyung blew a chef's kiss making a cute giggle escape from Jungkook, bunny smile flashed out.

Taehyung sighed, with a dreamy look on his chiseled face. "I really wanna go to you beautiful. Right now."

"Really?" Jungkook said back, quite unsure. He switched to lay on his back now. "Kinda risky Tae. I mean, what if the other members see you. You never know if one will come out their room and-