12: LESSON LEARNED PT. 5 (FINALE)

*taekook smut and smut with Jimin and another guy (Can y'all guess who oops)

Oh and 8k words ahead.

◇◇◇◇

It's a Monday, two days had passed. Taehyung was exhausted as he made his way to his last class of the day.

Mainly because he and Jungkook stayed up pretty late watching a movie on the laptop. Jungkook was the one begging they watch it and who was Taehyung to decline such a pretty boy. They haven't shared another almost kiss moment unfortunately. Jungkook hasn't made a move, nor Taehyung it's as if the first moment never happened.

But the perfect time yet again will come.

Taehyung almost got to kiss Jungkook and another important thing is Jimin had texted Taehyung last night about how they should talk. It's obvious the petite silver head wants to rekindle their friendship, build it back up.

It threw Taehyung really off. But it doesn't sound like a bad idea. He genuinely misses Jimin since he played a powerful role in his life. He got Taehyung to break out of his shell and be the more confident loud speaker he is now. Taehyung was trash at speaking up but not anymore. So does Taehyung really want let someone like Jimin go for good?

No.

So he agreed with Jimin to meet up at a cafe famous in the campus. Alot of the students hang out there. It's not as packed in the late afternoon.

Taehyung gets there and looks around the surrounding till he spots Jimin a few tables away. Once they made eye contact, Jimin waved Taehyung over to his direction. The mint head approaches and takes the seat across the silver head.

"Hey, you actually came." Jimin chimed in a delicate tone, perking up on his chair.

"Sure did." Taehyung replied, giving him a tiny grin. "What's up?"

"Nothing much." Jimin answered dropping his gaze down to his cup of iced tea. ""Studying, missing you... Alot." Jimin admits pushing his lips outward in a small pout, and lifting those eyes back up.

"Jimin. I've missed you too." Taehyung admits back, and pushed his glasses up on his nose. "I mean the way we left things off was not ..it."

"Exactly!" Jimin exclaimed starting to get worked up, eyes going wide. "I thought the same too."

"We shouldn't have fought. Why did we." Taehyung questioned, one eye squinting while shaking his head.

"You really want the truth." Jimin warned and since the mint head wasn't saying anything to objectify he continues. "Cause of your crush. Which got in between our friendship."

°°flashback°°

"I like you Tae, more than a friend." The silver haired confessed, desperately. "Have for a long time."

Taehyung gulped, oh this can't be happening. He was in a hurry to leave more than ever now. "I have to go. If we keep going ..I'll just see Jungkook in your place." He admits, refusing to look the other in the eye.

"What." Jimin spat with hurt and paused as he took in the hard impact of the truth in his heart. "So you do still like him."

Taehyung let out a sharp exhale of a breath. "Yes."

"Fine I'm not fucking surprised you still like that ex whore." Jimin snapped. "I also wouldn't be surprised if he goes back to that embarrassing life style if he and Jackson were to break up."

Those harsh words enraged Taehyung and he flips around to face Jimin. "No don't talk like that about him."

"I'll talk about him however the fuck I want." Jimin asserts and fakes a grin. "I've been there for you more than him. Honestly pretty sad you're still into someone who's taken and has never looked interested in you."