10: LESSON LEARNED PT.3

*Jackook and slight vmin ahead*

◇◇◇◇

Jungkook and Jackson had officially become boyfriends.

And just like Yoongi predicted, whenever the couple were seen around campus, Jackson would have his arm wrapped around Jungkook, keeping him close being the possessive one he is. He'd shoot dirty glares at any guy or hell even girls who checks Jungkook out. Most of the time they'd receive compliments about what a good looking couple they are and so. Jackson had gotten comments such as

"Damn you won! Way to go."

"Bruh how'd you do it?"

"A lucky one you are wang!"

"Mother fucking wang let me take your spot."

The relationship has been going well, although some guys and old hookups would try to get in the way by texting Jungkook if they could be his side fucks and shit. It offends Jungkook and he'd block the guys instantly. He's a new person, his focus was on Jackson and Jackson only. He's taking it serious.

Unlike his last real relationship which was in his junior year of high school. Jungkook was the one who crumbled it up into pieces by cheating. It was fucked up cause the boyfriend treated him so kindly like a king praising him, taking him anywhere, he'd shower Jungkook in gifts. Perfect boyfriend, perfect relationship.

Yet Jungkook had to go ruin it by losing his virginity to his boyfriend's brother who was a senior. Totally getting in the way of their brotherly love making them fist fight at a family cookout where the truth was revealed. Yeah no a terrible time that was. The tight remorseful grip Jungkook had.

Yeah that was two years ago and it's a main reason he stopped dating, made him lose total trust in himself. He was afraid things would go wrong again.

But now that he's dating Jackson he wanted to redeem himself, prove that he can hold a relationship without fucking it up. Only been a week and he's done so far so good. Since he genuinely has feelings for Jackson the hunky football player. Keeping up a streak of not talking to anyone behind his back, not hitting on anyone. Nothing. Made him content of himself.

They stopped having sex and honestly Jungkook wanted to keep it that way. Felt good to be able to walk without a dumb stumble in his legs. Although Jackson would try to fuck, Jungkook would decline. He wanted a relationship where sex wasn't needed to keep them together. It helped alot since Jungkook gained self respect.

Then there was Kim Taehyung who was utterly devastated.

It was absolute hell having to see those two wrapped around eachother and hearing other students talk about them being THE power couple. What added up to the torture is that Jackson poked fun at him, by rubbing the relationship at Taehyung's face.

Even though he got Jungkook, he was still rude to Taehyung. Complete bullshit. The mint haired had thought about telling Jungkook about how Jackson treated him and still does. But kept from doing so since he didn't wanna come in between their relationship and ruin it.

But it's Jungkook's happiness, and that's what mattered. Taehyung just had to hurt in silence, hid it with a smile and watched lots of porn to help cope with it.

Lots.

After classes, Jungkook was out somewhere with Jackson as always..and Taehyung had the dorm to himself so he decided to whip out a porn on his laptop, no headphones on, not even caring if the people he shared the walls with can hear at least they think he's getting some..

"Ah ah fuck me! Right there ah yeah." The bottom's moans blasted from the laptop, along with skin slapping together. The top had him bent over a kitchen island as he fucked into him from behind.