7: RIGHT HERE.

◇ Taehyung had convinced his mom to let Jungkook stay with them after the doe-eyed ravenette had been kicked out of his home, along with his mom Ms. Jeon.

While the women are out, and the boyfriends have the house to themselves means they get to well fuck wherever and be as loud as they want.

Word count: 3269

◇◇◇◇

It was a weekend, Taehyung's feet was plodding against the hard wooden floor of his lovely home with each step he took. Hand up ruffling his perm wavy locks, feeling half asleep since he had ended up taking a nap for a little bit after breakfast.

The brunet arrived back to his kitchen and his eyes flew wide, fully awake now to be presented with the backside of a certain special bunny boi at the sink, washing dishes.

The corner of Taehyung's lips tugged into a grin from the very thoughtful hubby like gesture. He first turned his head looking around to make sure the coast was clear, and then approached the oblivious other. When he got close, he wrapped his arms, hugging him from behind.

Jungkook flinched from the ambush with a light gasp, then relaxed right after from the soothing presence of his boyfriend. "Hey." Jungkook giggled, breaking into his alluring bunny smile. "Why scare me like that, messy hair."

"Cause I can." Taehyung very simply answered and started rocking the ravenette side to side, chin rested on his shoulder.

Our two lovebirds have known eachother since 8th grade. And became an official couple in the middle of their junior year, now
senoirs. Everyone at school is fully aware and are totally supportive of the two, calling them Taekook, yeeting compliments their way.

But sad truth is that they have kept their relationship hidden from their homophobic mothers.

That's right.. homophobic mothers.

Taehyung hummed, with thin straight (gay) lips. "Washing dishes I see. Babe you don't have to do that."

"Of course I do." Jungkook replied, and resumed to scrubbing a glass cup and then rinsed it. "I mean your mom was kind enough to let my mom and I stay for a couple days."

"True all because I told her - well begged her to let my best friend." Taehyung let out that last word sarcastically, using his fingers for air quotes and then hugged Jungkook again. "And his mom stay."

"Yeah and I really appreciate it babe." Jungkook gushed with, reaching his arm up and behind to caress Taehyung's cheek, even if his hand was wet the brunet didn't mind. "Plus she made us breakfast."

"That she did." Taehyung replied and pulled back, but kept his hands on Jungkook's waist, rubbing the dips of his curves. "Playing footsies with you under the table was fun by the way."

"We gotta be careful if we're gonna keep doing that." Jungkook states, and tore out a sheet from the roll of paper towels.

"If? No we are gonna keep doing that." Taehyung says, as he wiggled Jungkook's round silver earring with his finger.

"But hey thankfully our moms have always been great friends."

"Forreal." Taehyung let go of Jungkook and did a twirl moving to his side, grabbing the cup and sheet from Jungkook's hand to dry the cup instead. "Where'd they even go." Taehyung asked.

"They left to go grocery shopping and mentioned they'd run a few more errands." Jungkook answered, grabbing a dirty plate to wash. "Have no idea what they are though."

"Interesting. Honestly not the first time our moms are mysterious like that." Taehyung let out and had put the cup up in the cupboard then went back over to the other just staring at his side profile, as he scrubbed at the plate with a soapy sponge.