5: ALONE

◇ Who would've thought things would turn steamy during an innocent game of Jenga. And it all started when Taehyung was left alone in his house..

with his best friend's boyfriend.

Word count: 4198

◇◇◇◇

It was a friday the clock read 7:31 PM. Taehyung had just gotten off his shift as a waiter, so he was free to whatever the night has to throw at him.

More like whoever-

Anyways the chiseled handsome male was dressed in a black shirt with black sweats. Dark tousled locks resting on his forehead with some strands sticking out. He was in his casa watching a movie. However he was having a hard time regaining focus since there next to him on the couch was-

"Geez get a room you two." Taehyung scowled out in disgust, and he didn't even need nor wanted to steal a glance from the couple kissing which was bugging him immensely.

His best friend Johnny halted the trail of kisses he was leaving on his boyfriend Jungkook's neck. "Aw come on you're kicking us out?"

"Duh." Taehyung said and popped a gummy worm in his mouth.

Johnny reached forward sticking his hand in the bag of candy Taehyung was holding and took out a gummy. "But we wanna watch this movie with you." Johnny replied with and ate the candy earning a scoff from the still annoyed other.

Taehyung picked the remote up and paused the movie before remarking with. "I don't see how you guys can do that if y'all are all over eachother."

Johnny turned back to his cute bambi eyed boyfriend, arm kept wrapped around him and said. "He's just jealous, right babe." Causing Jungkook to laugh cutely.

Taehyung choked on his saliva, whipping quicky towards the couple. "What n-no what do I got to be jealous of?"

"That you don't get to have all this." Johnny replied with, and ran his hand down Jungkook's small slim waist. "This right here is all mine."

Taehyung took a moment to fully take in what Jungkook was wearing.
The male sporting pink hair was attired in a crop top with long sleeves, you can see his prominent abs, every detail of the bumps. High-waisted denim jegging shorts. Thighs so thicc, legs so pretty. Damn it Taehyung found Jungkook's presence mouth watering-

"Yeah well I don't care, he's yours." Taehyung quickly spat shaking off how hot he found Jungkook. "I'm gonna go make more popcorn." He raised off the couch and headed to the kitchen.

Yet what irked him intensely is how..
Johnny was right.

Taehyung is jealous.

Jealous of their relationship. Jealous that Jungkook is taken by Johnny. The pink head had to be the prettiest boy Taehyung ever laid eyes on. His favorite feature is his smile. It resembles a bunny. So protruded it was a sight for sore eyes. The whole boy was.