9: LESSON LEARNED PT.2

Yet another smut with Jungkook and the nameless guy, no more after this. Ik sucks because this book has taekook smut in the title and yet jk having sex with other guys like- sorry..😭

◇◇◇◇

Wet skin on skin smacking sounded out through the room of the
apartment, and the bed was rocked
back and forth from the harsh movements of the same tattooed guy Jungkook had gotten with. Slamming his pelvis forward then back continously fucking Jungkook in doggy-style.

"Agh fuck- oh fuck so good ah yes yeah." Jungkook whimpered, arching his back more. He reaches behind to spread his ass cheek out and he squeaks when he felt a hard smack on his ass, retreating his arm back to grip the bed sheet again.

"Yeah you love my big cock." The guy hums, stood at the foot of the bed, digging his nails into Jungkook's hips. "That's why you called to come over again."

"Ugh yes- you're so big. Fuck yes." Jungkook breathes out through his moans, thighs quivering.

"And you're so loose didn't even need to prep you, dirty slut." The guy pulls out to get a view of that pink open hole glistening with pre-cum and lube. He grabs his hard cock by the shaft to graze the rim with his tip.

"P-Put it back in- keep fucking me like the dirty slut you said I am." Jungkook whined, missing that strike in his nerves.

"My dirty slut." The guy rasped, sounding possessive but Jungkook didn't pay mind to it just waiting to filled again. He thrusts back inside smoothly and pounds harder into Jungkook giving his plump ass a couple more slaps. "Fuck you take it so well. Love how deep I am hm?" He stays still after a thrust in and rolls his hips earning gasps from Jungkook.

"Y-Yes ah! So deep- mh ngh shit I'm gonna cum." Jungkook moaned and the guy moves back to thrusting. Jungkook pushing his hips back to his movements.

He reacts by holding Jungkook by the shoulders fastening his pace, going at an animalistic speed increasing the volume of those high pitch moans as well as their skin meeting.

"Ahh fuck! There! Oh agh!" Jungkook yelped reaching his climax with a final loud moan and came, semen dripping onto the bed.

The guy let out grunts fucking the heavily breathing Jungkook for a bit more longer and releases inside him, Jungkook biting his lip as he was filled up with his cum. Yep they did it raw. The guy pulls out, watching his cum drizzle from Jungkook's agape entrance, to down his thigh. "Fucking sexy." He praised.

"Yeah that was." Jungkook says with a snicker, calming his breaths and he stands up from the bed. "Imma go shower."

"Go ahead, bathroom is all yours cute ass." The guy tells him and grabs his pair of boxers, stepping into them. Jungkook just grins at him and prances well more like limps over to the bathroom. It's a Saturday and coupled with the fact that he had agreed to go on a date with Jackson in the afternoon yet felt like getting some. Yeah sometimes Jungkook can't with himself even.

Once the guy hears the door shut and the shower turn on, it means the coast is clear which delighted him. He makes the way to his dresser where his phone had been set up, recording that whole session. He stops it and presses play on the video.

It starts with the guy pushing Jungkook onto the bed and they start undressing in a rush. Then Jungkook on his back, the guy sliding down and pulling off his underwear. Then coating his fingers in lube while Jungkook whines impatiently spreading out his legs.

"Nice." The guy smirked, watching the scene unfold.

◇◇◇◇

Taehyung had grown madly addicted.