3: HIS FIRST TIME.

18 year old Jungkook is an innocent virgin who knows nothing about sex. And being paired up with Kim Taehyung the biggest fuck boy of the grade for a project seemed like a big no.

But while over at Taehyung's place he couldn't help but let his curious mind take over.

"I don't know anyone else as experienced as you. Show me and teach me everything you can about...sex.. will you?"

Think imma start putting pics in the beginning of the chaps now 😙

Word count: 5242

◇◇◇◇

"No way you got paired up with the Kim Taehyung! That- That fuckboy!" Jungkook's best friend, Seokjin squealed out in utter shock. His eyebrows were raised very high up they looked like they wanted to be displayed on his hair.

Jungkook exhaled out a puff of air, up at his ebony colored fringe. "Yeah well it's true, Jin."

"Ugh can't be." Seokjin hissed, shaking his head. "That dude fucks way too much. He's addicted, he acts as if sticking your dick in someone is a sport or if he doesn't he'll die." Seokjin pointed out and Jungkook just rolled his eyes not interested in hearing more.

"Ah well that's-"

"Seriously." Seokjin looked into space, as he recalled a moment. "Earlier I heard Bambam screaming his name in one of the lockerroom bathroom stalls."

"I get it." Jungkook deadpanned yet Seokjin kept going on.

"Oh my god." Seokjin groaned, shaking his head at this memory. "And I remember one time I went in to serve detention and I walk in to see Taehyung had that cheerleader Jimin bent over the desk, fucking him!" Seokjin exclaimed. "Like where was the teacher!"

"Jin please!" Jungkook squeaked, irritated and it got Seokjin to shut up. "Yeah I know he's the biggest f boy to roam the planet. But what can I do he's my partner for this project. We gotta work together.

"Well you gotta do what you gotta do." Seokjin raised a shoulder, as a shrug. "But I swear he better not lay a finger on my kookie." Seokjin grumbled. "You're so innocent, you don't even cuss! You're like a delicate flower whose petals need to be well looked after to flourish. He best not ruin your innocence."

"Yeah and you wanna be telling me all the nasty things he does." Jungkook cringed, overdramictlly trembling his shoulders, rubbing them.

"Sorry, but still if he tries to make a move, you push him away understood?" Seokjin said with a glare. "Don't fall for any of his flirting."

Jungkook grinned at his friend's parent behavior, cause Seokjin really does act like a mom figure. He makes sure Jungkook studies, gets his work done and turned in on time and doesn't let anyone hurt him he's like a bodyguard. He sure is a big scolder. "Yes I got it." Jungkook nodded. "I'm not gonna let him-"