4: UNEXPECTED VISIT.

◇ Jungkook just couldn't have seemed to have passed up the opportunity to be dicked down by his best friend's boyfriend...right after their break up.

right after their break up

◇◇◇◇

Foot after the other, a purple haired Jungkook entered the spacious living room area of his apartment. The pretty boy was attired in a white shirt with long sleeves, and denim jean cut shorts. Looking pretty as always.

Jungkook plopped down on the couch, and leaned back. A relaxed exhale flying out from his tinted lips
from the softness of the cushion hitting his back. He then reached over to pick up the remote off the coffee table, already having a movie in mind but also a certain someone he wished to be by his side right about now.

Actually two he's stuck in between with.

Kim Namjoon a good friend of his he met at a frat party. He was instantly sweeped off his feet by his handsome looks and charms. They can talk about just about anything. Even be on the phone all night till they end up falling asleep. Their connection is strong and meaningful. Jungkook is thankful for the tall male. He calls him his giant koala.

And the other Jungkook can't take his mind off of is Namjoon's brother and who just so happens to be his best friend's boyfriend.. Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook has been mildly attracted to him ever since he was introduced to him. He's a jokester, a really fun guy everyone can get along with. Kim Taehyung is the life of party. He's down to the earth even.

Oh not to mention his striking good looks anyone would turn their heads to get a view of. Jungkook can't help but to let his eyes wander, checking out the guy everytime he's around and imagine dirty scenarios with him.

Which is so wrong since his best friend who is his roommate is in a serious relationship with Taehyung and is happy, Taehyung too! So of course Jungkook wouldn't want to get in the way of that. He knows it's best to forget how he feels for Taehyung and instead focus on one person and that is Kim Namjoon. Someone who isn't in a relationship and is free. Besides why would Jungkook want to cause trouble.

Jungkook was about to turn the tv on when his phone chimed with a text, so he grabbed the device and a wide smile appeared on his face upon seeing who had reached out to him.

Namjoonie

Heyyy cutie

Heyyy joon!

Funny I was just
thinking about you

Namjoonie♡ has sent a picture, tap to open

Tap