2: THE HOT STRANGER

◇ Jungkook never thought a wild night with a stranger would change his life.

Oh but it did happen and there was no going back.

Word count: 3596

◇◇◇◇

Jungkook had just gotten out of the most toxic relationship of his life.

How toxic was it you might ask. Well see the days spent with his boyfriend consisted of yelling, screaming, just tons of arguments. Not to mention throwing things at eachother. They've even gotten into physical fights. Fucking insane. Not one day were they at peace. They'd break up and then end up getting back together, it was a loop. The relationship was no good. This went on for a year.. And what did it for Jungkook to not want to ever see the guy again ..

He walked in on him fucking one of his male co-workers.

It was nighttime, the sky painted in hues of purple and blue. Jungkook had been dragged to a nightclub by his friends, Hoseok, Seokjin and Yoongi in hopes to help ease his mind off his ex. However in the midst of the night Jungkook had lost them as they went on to do their own things. They disappeared on him. Some friends fr.

So now the 21 year old medical student was currently at the bar, sat on a stool, just hoping the glass of Vodka in his hand will wipe his ex off his mind at least for tonight. He paid no mind to the loud booming music and the loud chats and chitters, strobing lights on the dance floor. He gripped his own silver locks and was now debating if he should just get a cab back to his apartment because he was seriously done with this night just-

"Hey is this seat taken?"

Suddenly a deep huskily smooth voice filled his ears, it made chills gush down Jungkook's spine

He turned his head to see who it was from, and there next to him had to be the most handsome man he had ever laid eyes on.

Honey tan skin with chiseled features to complement the tone. Jawline so sharp with detail you couldn't miss it. Dark brown hair slicked back with a split in the middle. Dark intense brown orbs Jungkook could not tear away from, plump yet tinted lips curled up into a welcoming grin. He had on a black button up shirt which clung to his broad chest and muscles. Talk about working out. Nah cuz fuck his appearance was enough to knock Jungkook off his seat. Like was he even real? This has to be most handsome man to roam the planet.

"Huh hello, I asked you a question

"Huh hello, I asked you a question." The ethereal man said, with a grin and gaze so dangerous.

Yep he's real.

Jungkook hadn't realized how long he been staring at the other male. He blinked fast and looked away, down at the table, getting a hold of himself. No way he was already blushing because of a stranger. "Oh yes- I mean- uh what was your question?"

"Is this seat taken." The other repeated, with a raise of a brow as he gestured to the stool right beside Jungkook.

Jungkook felt a smirk grow on his lips, and faced the man again. "It is now." Jungkook let out.