Prisoner To My Own Power!

"I don't care whether you're weak or not. I'm not leaving you to be beaten up by these dumbasses, who want to hurt you just because!" China said, he's been glued to my side everyday. Five days ago, Russia Moscow made that horrifying announcement. He hadn't gone to classes for three days after that. This was his second day back. The first day China handed him a schedule.

Monday, India

Tuesday, China

Wednesday, Canada

Thursday, Germany

Friday, Japan

Saturday-Sunday, ???

They said they would figure out who'd do it on weekends. The list is of who stays with me all-through that day.  Today was Tuesday. I'm with China. I sighed. Would people really try to attack me if I didn't have them around?

. . . 

Weekends were fine. It was the end of Friday, Netherlands no longer was my roommate. He moved out.... or more like China forced him to move out "for my safety". I don't know, I'm starting to feel secluded. They said that by Saturday they'd have someone who'd look after me on the weekends. I'm not allowed to leave my dorm room until then. I'm...

Fucking prisoner to my own power...

I continued reading. The dorms didn't have TVs and my phone was out of batteries. So, what else am I gonna do? Talk to my room mate.... oh wait! I thought sarcastically. Netherlands and I weren't the closest but he'd been my room mate since freshman year. We knew each other's boundaries. We'd never truly have a heartfelt conversation but he was nice to talk to with small conversation starters. It was never awkward. My book wasn't boring but I was bored.  A nap never hurt anyone? It would hurt my sleep schedule though.

6:57p.m.

I'll just wake up early. 

The land of slumber lingered out of my reach, after all I was bored not tired. Nonetheless, the feeling of dozing off hit my brain like a car. My eyes fluttered close and with that I left my unconscious body asleep.

. . .

It was an acceptable sleep... nap. It's only been an hour. Looks like a restless night for me huh? I flipped over to try and get more comfortable, and was greeted by a familiar face standing over me while I tried to get back to sleep. A face TOO familiar, might I add.

Russia Moscow.

"What the hell!?" I bolted up, grabbing the covers of my bed to cover my chest as though I had no shirt on.

"Eh... good evening?" He still stood tall over me.

"Were you just- Why- I- I- You- Here-?" I sputtered. My mind was boggled. Why is the Russian standing over me sleep? Why is he here? How did you get in-...