Epilogue!

"You have to learn to beat him without your power!" NATO demanded, as a very tall Russian man helped up a bruised America.

"Why does he get to use his power then!" America groaned, falling into Russia's arms tiredly.

"You're gonna meet people who are able to stop your powers, Ame."

"Why don't people have to train to meet ME. I can stop their powers." He whined, tossing his head back, almost falling out of Russia's grasp.

"Merica, you need to train like this. What if somebody tries to... you know... again." Russia tried to be the middle-ground.

"Shut the hell up!" America pulled himself out of the Russian's grip much to Russia's disappointment. "You all act as though if it happens again I won't be able to handle myself. I know how to use my power now!"

"We're not worried for you, selfish ass." Russia glared at the shocked American. "Think about us for a second, yes? Do you know how badly you getting taken away hurt us all?"

"Well, uh-...no."

"So you wouldn't understand, would you?'

"N-No."

"Then, pipe down and train." Russia ended, patting America's head as an example of 'no hard feelings'. NATO forgot how harsh Russia can be, he's really only seen him be nothing but superbly nice to his boyfriend. Tough love NATO guessed.

. . .

"I'm over training. No more of it." America complained plopping onto his bed, Russia sat down on a chair facing him.

"Amerika. You're training is going amazingly. You can't stop it now." The Russian frowned. "You really change when you actually have to work for your position..."

The American groaned, "I still don't, I may be allowed to use it but I am not allowed to fight. At. All." 

"You're allowed to resolve fights with it though," Russia sighed fondly, "and you're doing very well at that." America raised his head from the bed, just to glare at the Russian.

"I'm not really one for resolving."

"If I convince NATO to let you fight me, both of us with no powers, will you stop complaining?"

"YES!" 

"Weird that my boyfriend wants to beat me up so badly..." Russia chuckled.

"I still haven't forgiven you for all those condescending comments about me," America smiled viciously, Russia huffed and got up from his seat, "but who knows? I'm so bad at combat without my power, it's horrible."

"What did I make that agreement for if you're still gonna complain?" The tall man threw a blanket over his boyfriend, "Rest now?"

America rolled his eyes, "I guess."

. . .

"You look tired as anything." India pointed out.

"Thanks." America smiled before turning away and scoffing. "This training has been unbearable."

"Oh boohoo! I have to train like a regular person now wahh wahh!!!" The smaller girl mocked, "really though America, it's gonna be hard."

'Yeah, yeah I know." America sent a glance backwards, to the two tall men conversing behind the two, "Someone has been reminding me constantly."

"We can hear you, my dear brother!" Canada jokes, while Russia nods.