Once An Ally, Always An Enemy!

[Note: there will be a lot of time skips in this chapter because I need y'all to kinda understand how long America will be missing for.]

"So... the Intruder took him?" The Headmaster questioned.

"Yes! Him.. and China!" Canada repeated again. The Headmaster paced around the room over and over nervously, hoping that what he was hearing was a joke.

"Headmaster UN. We need to go and find them-" I started only to be cut off by the Organization.

"They took him for his power. They said they could train his power, did they not?"

"They said they could make him powerful." Canada answered. "They also referred to themselves as we... but they could've just meant China and them."

"No! Ahem... You're onto something Mr. Ottawa. They know what Mr. DC's power is despite nobody but the Organizations knowing." UN smiled. "They must either be an organization or in cahoots with an organization..."

"Can you think of anyone who was either obsessed with America's power or very curious about it?" I questioned.

"Yes. Two people. EU and... the latter doesn't matter he's dead." I raised my eyebrow. "Well, I'll make a few calls, sniff around and see if anyone has noticed anything. Thank you both for your cooperation over the past three days." He waved us off. Canada and I both knew where we were going.

. . .

"They should be getting feeling in their bodies soon, but as of now they're still unconscious. The cold isn't as nice as you might think it is." Ms. WHO explained. I looked over the bodies of America's friends. I don't think I'm allowed to call them my friends... I did beat them up. "How are your injuries, Mr. Moscow?" Ms. WHO said, placing her hands on the bottom of my shirt to lift it off.

"HEY! Not when there's other people, please!"  I pushed her away, and averted my gaze. That's embarrassing. I heard the Canadian snicker behind me. "Yeah, it's fine."

"Don't move your chest too much, it could re-open the wound!" She warned in which I just answered with a nod.  

Canada and I exited after a chat about our past-injuries.

"Do you think I'll get America back?" Canada raised his somber eyes to look into mine. 

"We will. We can't stop until we do." I replied back to him.

. . .

"Really? It's been a week since they lost their student and now we're attending a huge gala?" Germany shakes his head.

"What are you all talking about?" Germany flinched at my appearance... I deserve it, but it still hurt.

"There's gonna be a gala next week." Canada answered my question.

"But... America." 

"Yeah. We know." Canada glared at the poster, before grabbing the top edges and tearing it down.

"Also, Moscow! Your old school is hosting." Japan pointed out, taking the poster from Canada's hands and showing me the big bold letters of my past school's name. Fuck.

"Oh no."

"What?" Japan took back the poster.

"Let's just say whatever you guys have experienced of the past me... they've experienced it by tenfold..." I uttered, averting my eyes. I was a horrible horrible person. But I'm changing for the better, I promise.