Raining On My Own Party!

The glow of the blast was blinding. Was that really America? Is that really his power? 

It really is THAT strong!

"Amerika..." No...  his wonderful red and blue eyes fluttered closed, and his limp unconscious body crashed down into China's grip. Japan was let go and thumped down next to me. She was paralyzed with fear, while I was paralyzed with blood loss.

"China. Let the kid go." UN begged, I just noticed that he had a large slash in his eye, making his power unusable. God damn it! Germany? He was barely keeping himself up while sitting, his left leg bent a weird angle from the ice he must've slipped on. Canada was passed out, it looked like #22 burnt himself out and was unconscious on the ground next to UN. Christ! We were beaten. Beaten hard. If it weren't for this stupid wound that reopened, Finland wouldn't have noticed that that's where I was weak! God fucking damn it! China, Finland, and EU were starting to leave. Not even bringing ASEAN along. He was numbed and I suppose Greek Warrior Academy and their weird rank rules, don't need a teacher that was beaten by a #22. Ugh, the fact that I used to think like them. Amerika looked like he was regaining his consciousness.

"AMERIKA!" I yelled, trying hard to keep my emotions in. It wouldn't be helpful for them to come pouring out right now. Amerika's eyes burst open. They looked so sad, his pupils dashed around the room looking at the unconscious India all the way to Japan but his bright maroon and soft cyan eyes landed to look at me specifically. When suddenly the drips of the salty water leaked down his puffy cheeks. Why? Why must you make me feel so bad, Amerika? Before I met you I could care less about a person, but now... If I even thought about hurting one of our friends, I wouldn't be able to stand myself. Please don't leave Amerika...

"Smile once and while, Russia... Your cold hard face might as well freeze in that position..." He smiled. No. Stop. Amerika. Please. Just... Just don't leave me here. China activated his power. No... Meri... Don't please. Why are you leaving me? I tilted my head just like I always do when I'm confused. Why!? Why can't life just work out once for me!? Why can't I have one thing...?

. . .

"Don't move!" Ms. WHO slapped my hand.

"It stings!" I whined. "Why can't you clean it out with something else!?" She looked pissed and she started mumbling her sentences, and then pushing on my long wound.

"Ow! I don't think you're permitted to do that!" I complained, Jesus this woman must hate me.

"I'm not permitted to do a lot of things." She rolled her eyes and pushed past the curtain that separated the different patients. UN, and I were the only ones left in here, which I didn't understand. How can a cut on my chest be worse than India's cut or Germany's leg? But what I really hated was that two beds down, there laid a peaceful ASEAN. Sleeping. He doesn't deserve to sleep, not when America probably doesn't get any.