04

" Who tell hell is Lee Know?" They quickly shut their mouth when their eyes caught Heeseung who was staring at them blankly. By Heeseung's gaze, they knew that the guy was seems so angry after he realized that they mentioned his crush in the conversation. Instead of replying back, they were just shutting their mouth and stealing glances at each other.

"So, that bastard is Lee Know?" Heeseung took a step closer with his eyes fixed on Sarang. Jinhyuk quickly stopped him by telling him to stay calm but Heeseung didn't care when it came to Hina.

He loves her.

" Nam Sarang, let's go,"  Heeseung spoke seriously, crossing his arm. Sarang was confused, still sitting on the chair with her eyes fixed on Heeseung too.

"Don't you hear me?" Heeseung raised his voice.

Heeseung quickly grabbed her sleeve making everyone surprised to see the moment.

" Let's go. Tell me where that bastard lived." He said angrily, still holding her sleeve. Then, Heeseung dragged Sarang away from the place and went into his office. Heeseung let go of her sleeve, ripping a paper on his book, and gave it to Sarang while gasping for breathing.

Sarang shut her mouth because she was still shocked after knowing what was happening. The fact that her employer and her crush were having a feeling on the same person, scared her although it had nothing to do with her. She could felt Heeseung would use her to help him to get Hina from Lee Know.

like what Lee Know did to her a year ago.

She honestly hates it-

She wanted to be friend with Heeseung because they have similarities but -

it happened again.

Heeseung would use Sarang as Lee Know used her.

And Heeseung would leave her alone after he gets Hina.

She hates it.

She needed to face this and end up be alone again.

" Write down his address ." Sarang nervously avoided his gaze on her and hesitated to do it.
"Nam Sarang, do it."

" I... I don't know.."

"  I heard he rejected you for Hina and I guess you confessed to him. That means you had a feeling about him. That means you know everything about him. He is your crush after all." Sarang fixed her eyes at the ground.

"I don't like him anymore."Heeseung sighed.

" Make him likes you back. Make him let go of Hina, so I will get Hina back."

" I can't. I don't like this situation..."  Sarang said slowly.

"Help me this one! Please! I'm waiting for this for a long time and I finally got a chance to take her back. You can make him fall in love with you! I will help you!"

" Sarang, I love Hina. You never know how deep I'm in love with her." Sarang shut her mouth and sighed heavily.

She wanted to forget about Lee Know.

She wanted to forget him.

She was suffering from one-sided love.

She felt lonely because of that,

And when she met Heeseung,