19

" Your body is getting weak. I guess you caught a fever ."

Sarang shut her eyes, forcing herself to fall asleep. " Thank you, Jinhyuk."

" Have a nice dream." Jinhyuk walked towards the door and turned off the light before leaving the room-

Sarang covered herself with the blanket and couldn't help but tears rolled on her cheeks.
She wanted to think of positive things, believe that he would return her feeling soon but the moment of Heeseung was kissing Hina crossed her mind again and again making her felt more hurting. She had no idea what to do anymore and all she could do was crying until the pain faded away.

Knock Knock

" Hey." As she heard his voice, she quickly wiped her tears and pretended to sleep.

" Jinhyuk told me that you caught a fever."

She remained silent, still, let Heeseung faced her back.

" Sarang? Are you sleeping?"

He sat on her bed and fixed the blanket on her body. " I'm worried about you."

" Don't." She replied to him and slowly opened her eyes to face him.

" Don't worry about me. I'm good. Thank you for your concern." She continued and pointed her finger to the door,
" You should sleep." She said to him.

Heeseung slowly nodded his head and walked toward the door-

" I'm sorry, Mr. Lee ."

He stopped and turned his body to face her.
" I'm sorry for getting mad at you. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for burdening you."

" I'm sorry. I am such a trouble maker."

He shook his head,
" It's okay."

" Please don't get sick anymore. I don't like to see you this way. I hope you will get recover soon. Your laugh, I miss hearing it."

Sarang looked at him and smiled with her pale face. She slowly walked towards him and took a deep breath before tilting her head to meet his eyes.

" Mr. Lee ."

" Yes?" He looked at her with a smile.

She shut her eyes and took a deep breath again before walking closer to him.
She looked at his chest and reached her arm to hug him-

" I want to feel your touch."

" Can you allow me to hug you this time?"

Heeseung looked at her blankly as she stood more close to him, almost tucked her head on his embrace-

He slowly grabbed her sleeve,

" Sarang..."

" Please..."

" Don't touch me..."

He looked at her, feeling guilty to deny her request. He gently let go of her sleeve and took a step backward to leave the room-

" I just want to feel your touch..."

" At least once..." She looked at the ground and sighed heavily.