05

" Hey."

Sarang startled when Heeseung called her,
had no idea where he was coming from.
" Yes, Mr. Lee?"

" Can you accompany me?" Heeseung said, still nervous after what was happening between him and Sarang earlier. Although Sarang just comforted him from crying, he felt embarrassed and those words from her kept recalling on his mind. It hit him damn hard and she was the first person who made him felt that way.

He could felt it.

He could felt Sarang felt the same as him.

Sarang must know how much it hurt and he glad he met someone who understood him.

"Where?" Sarang asked Heeseung excitedly, like a kid who was happy to receive a basket of candies.

" Let just go." He said and walked out of his office while holding himself from laughing at how childish his secretary was.

-

" There she is ..." Heeseung mumbled to Sarang with his eyes fixed on Hina who was taking the order from her customers. Sarang didn't know she would end up here. She thought Heeseung would bring her to a fancy restaurant to celebrate her first day but - sighed.

Sarang took a deep breath and fixed her eyes at Hina too.She noticed how happy Heeseung was when his eyes fixed at Hina. It looks really obvious that he was falling in love with Hina more and more.

It's obvious.

Sarang felt envious of Hina.

Oh, how she wished,

she wanted to be Hina and felt how to be loved by everyone.

" I have something to say to her," Heeseung said to Sarang and went into the cafe, leaving Sarang hanging.

She watched him walked toward Hina with a bright smile on his face and when Hina noticed his presence, all she did was smiling at him and waving her hand to him.

Hina was just smiling but why-

why does she look really pretty compared to Sarang?

" It's been a year and you're still following me ?" Sarang was startled and she completely lost her words when she realized the person who was talking to her.

She turned her body and her heart was screaming in pain when his eyes met her-

Don't fall for him.

He hurt you.

Don't fall for him.

He left you alone.

Forget him.

Sarang smiled at him and she lowered her gaze when the pain was slowly coming when the moment Lee Know left her alone and rejected her love for him in the middle of the crowd crossed her mind again and again. Lee Know noticed the sadness in her eyes and he cleared his throat, starting to feel guilty for doing that to his used-to-be best friend.

" Nice to meet you again..." Sarang said to him, trying to sound good with it.

" I'm sorry... I didn't mean-"

" That's okay." Sarang fake laughed.

" What are you doing here?" Sarang asked him and he smiled at her back, reminded him of his old days with her when they used to be close like siblings.