29

"Sarang, let's go to America together."

" I have some works to do there. We can spend our time together after this."

" It's only us this time."

Heeseung stopped typing and took a deep breath.

" Sarang, I miss you a lot."

" I miss you a lot, you know? So can you come to me again?"

Heeseung turned off the phone and walked towards his office, hoping Sarang will be there.
As he opened the door, he was surprised when the decoration changed like it used to be. He stood at the door without saying anything and just looked around the place. He looked at the jar that he put in the lollipop given by Sarang and lost his words when the jar was empty.

" What... what is going on..."

" I'm back!" Hina suddenly hugged him from behind and laughed happily. Heeseung slowly turned his body to face Hina and confused,

" What happened?"

" I'm your secretary now," Hina said happily and hugged him tightly. She titled her head to look at him and realized he didn't feel happy to hear it.

" Why? I thought you want me to be your secretary..."

Heeseung shook his head,
" I'm surprised. What happened? Why did you suddenly show up here? I mean, where did you get the access card and everything?"

Hina smiled,
" Sarang told me to replace her."

" She told me that you used to get mad at her for changing the decoration. So I changed it again. She told me that the lollipop was expired, so she asked me to throw it away because she scared if you suddenly eat it."

Heeseung clenched his fist and bit his lips causing them to bleed.

" Suddenly why? Why did she do this to me? I know she is still mad at me but this is-"
This time, Heeseung can't help it anymore. He fell on his knee and cried.

" This is not good. This is hurting me."Heeseung hit his chest hardly causing Hina to call for Jinhyuk who was walking past the office.

Jinhyuk quickly grabbed Heeseung to stop him while Hina was leaving the office, gave space for them to speak.

" Why did she do this?" Heeseung asked Jinhyuk and hurt himself more. He pushed Jinhyuk away before throwing everything
on the floor.

Jinhyuk immediately grabbed him from behind,

"Let go of me."

" Let go of me."

" I hate everyone here."

Heeseung said loudly and hurt himself more.

Jinhyuk quickly grabbed his collar making Heeseung looked at him.

" Are you crazy? Stop doing this!"

" Why did she do this..." Heeseung sniffed his nose.

" It's the part of your plan. Both of you were planning to get Hina, right? She just did her task for you."

Heeseung finally remembered about the plan and took a deep breath,
" She wants you to enjoy your time with Hina after this. That's why she quit. She wants to see you happy with someone you loved."

" You wanted Hina to be your secretary, right? So, she did this for you. She granted your wish. You should be thankful."

Heeseung shook his head,
" I don't want Hina to be my secretary anymore. I want her. I just want Sarang."