06

Sarang took a glance at Heeseung who was monitoring the computer seriously. She still felt guilty for changing the decoration of his office. She just wanted to show Heeseung that she would be the best secretary for him but it suddenly turned out to be the worst. If she knew Hina was the one who arranged the decoration, she would never change it. She knew how precious it was when it came to someone she loved, that's why she felt guilty and she understood him for scolding her. It's her fault-

" Nam Sarang," Heeseung called her causing her to immediately stood up from her seat and went toward him nervously. Sarang spotted the lollipop she gave to him this morning and it was still on the table,  he didn't eat it yet. Sarang sighed, knowing this guy would never want to be closer to her.

" Can you put this at the top of the bookshelf?" Heeseung handed a document to her. Sarang gasped, knowing she should stand on the chair to put the document since the bookshelf was taller than her tiny body. Sarang slowly took the document from him and dragged her chair to stand on the chair-

Heeseung realized her action, so he stared at her without trying to help her.

" Where should I put this?" Sarang asked him nervously. " On the left side." Heeseung shortly replied to her, still watching her.

Sarang nodded and struggle to put the document causing her to almost fell on the floor but gladly, she could balance herself.
" No. Not on the left side. It looks neater on the right side."

Sarang nodded her head and stood on her tiptoe but suddenly, she lost her balance and fell on the floor causing Heeseung to gasp and walked closer to her, hoping she was good without helping her.

Sarang groaned in pain and had a hard time standing up, she reached her hand to Heeseung, asked him to support her, so she could stand up but all he did was staring at her hand with his cold gaze.

He didn't want to touch her

although she was hurting.

Heeseung sighed and called Jinhyuk to help her when he saw Jinhyuk walked past his office.
Sarang completely blanks at his action but soon, she understood him and tried to stand up by herself. Jinhyuk went into the office and worried when he saw Sarang was lying on the floor. He took a glance at Heeseung,

" Why don't you help her?"

" I don't want to touch her." He quickly replied to Jinhyuk causing his cousin to sigh heavily.
" Let me carry you to the treatment room." Sarang nodded. Jinhyuk slowly grabbed her hand and carried her on his back. Jinhyuk walked out of the office, leaving Heeseung hanging.

-

" I should educate him to put his selfishness away,"  Jinhyuk said while applying a bandage on her knee causing Sarang to laugh,

" It's okay. I understand him."

" What do you mean by it's okay? What if you are in danger? Do you want him to look at you without helping you? You might die if he still acts this way." Jinhyuk replied angrily.

"I'm not gonna die." Sarang chuckled and patted his shoulder to thank him for helping her. Sarang was still lying on the bed, couldn't move her back properly because it gave her pain.

Knock Knock

Both of them stopped talking when Heeseung entered the room with a heavy sighed.

" Are you okay now?" Heeseung asked Sarang and walked closer to her. Jinhyuk smiled at Sarang, bid her goodbye before leaving the room.

Sarang nodded her head,
" Sorry if I'm not good at working with you."
Her words made Heeseung felt guilty.

Heeseung shook his head,
" It's okay. You already tried your best."

Silent.

" I'm sorry for scolding you this morning."

Sarang shook her head,
" No. No. Don't apologize to me. It's my fault for changing the decoration without your permission. Don't apologize to me." She smiled at him, making him realized how kind-hearted Sarang was to him.

She never mad at him no matter how many times Heeseung scolded her or used her.

" Please take care of yourself after this. I... I don't know... if I can help you...if this kind of situation happen-"

" It's okay. I understand you." Sarang cut him off and laughed.

" Your touch is for your love. I understand. I will take care of myself ."

Heeseung showed her a tiny smile,
" Just make sure you will never lay on this bed  with some bandages and wires on your body after this." She laughed at Heeseung's words. She was not in the worst condition at all, she just fell on the floor and had a little pain in her back. That's not dangerous at all-

" I will never lay on this bed again. I promise. I will take care of myself." Sarang smiled at Heeseung and giggled at him, realized how soft his heart was.

Sarang slowly leaned her back against the wall while groaning in pain. She patted the bed, telling Heeseung to sit next to her, and then, he nodded. He sat next to her, on the same bed while leaning his back against the wall.

They both went silent.

Sarang took a glance at him and smiled,

When he caught her staring at him,

she quickly looked away and chuckled.

Heeseung looked at her weirdly and this time, they did eye contact causing Sarang to chuckle again. Sarang covered her mouth with her palm like a kid,

" Why are you laughing?" Heeseung asked her and she shook her head,

" People might call me crazy if they know about this. They are really scared of you, you know? They will never believe if I tell them that you were sitting next to me, on the same bed-"

Heeseung stared at her,
" Am I that scary to everyone?"

Sarang shook her head,
" For me, you are a good person with a soft heart. No matter how many times you scolded me, I will never take it seriously. It because I understand your pain. I faced the same things, right?"

Heeseung nodded his head.

"They thought you are a scary person because they don't understand your pain. They had no idea how you felt in this bitter life. If they ever ask you about your life, I bet they will never think of you as a bad person."

" Am I a good person to you? Although I scolded you a lot?" Heeseung asked Sarang and she quickly responds by nodding her head with a bright smile.

" That's why I wanted to befriend you. We shared the same experiences. We understood each other. I'm really happy to meet you."

" At first, I thought you will welcome me warmly but nope. Maybe, because we never met each other before. That's why-" Sarang said and fixed her eyes at Heeseung.

" I believe that one day.."

" One day you will accept me as your friend and we can share our painful unrequited love story, also our feeling. You must be a good listener to me."

" It will take time, right?" Heeseung slowly avoided her gaze on him and remained silent, feeling appreciated at her words.

Sarang,

she was the first girl who was happy to meet him when the others were staying away from him, including Hina.

Heeseung thought-

Sarang is a nice girl to him and yet, he felt guilty for scolding her when the girl wanted to be his friend.