EPILOGUE

" I will go first. "

Heeseung placed a flower on her grave and smiled, looking at her picture for a long time. His heart was hurting bad. He felt like there was no reason for him to live in this world anymore without Sarang on his side. The girl brought his smile back and treated him like an angel but she never got a chance to feel his love or even his touch. Of course, he was blaming himself for everything. He still remembered Sarang asked for his permission to touch him, telling him it was her last request but he didn't know that it will be the last request from her.

Jinhyuk patted Heeseung on his shoulder to calm him causing Heeseung to cry again.

Heeseung finally stood up and bowed,
" It's my time to accept everything. I need to accept that you left me forever but Sarang, you are the most precious girl in my life forever. If I have a chance to see you again, I will hug you and tell you how much I appreciated you.
I also want to say that I love you."

" I love you." Heeseung paused.

" Goodbye, Nam Sarang."

" Let's meet again in the next life and be my soulmate."

Heeseung left the place and took a glance at her grave for the last time.

-

" Are you okay?"

Heeseung nodded and took a sip of his juice, continue eating after starving for a few days.
Jinhyuk looked at him anxiously and sighed-

" At least, you still met her in your dream."

Heeseung smiled,
" Yes."

" She looks pretty as always."

" More pretty." He continued making Jinhyuk smiled at his words. Jinhyuk slowly placed a pen drive on the table, handing it to Heeseung causing he looked at Jinhyuk blankly.

" Sarang told me to give this to you."

Heeseung stopped eating and quickly grabbed the Pendrive, " What is this? Why did you give this to me now? You should give this to me for a long time ago."

Jinhyuk sighed,
" I'm sorry. You seem sad after losing her and sometimes, your action was weird when it came to her. You were keep telling me that you saw her and everything- I don't think I should give it to you because it will make you feel more worst."

Heeseung bit his lips,
" I will go first."

-

After Heeseung arrived at his house, he quickly turned on his computer and installed the Pendrive while trying to calm himself because he was nervous and curious at the same time. He took a deep breath as he saw a folder and clicked on it. He can't help but tears rolled down his cheeks when all of the videos and pictures of him and Sarang were in the folder.

He hit his chest again as it was hurting him when he looked at their picture one by one-

The picture of Sarang and him when she was trying to annoy him while he was driving his car.

Sarang also took his picture secretly when he was driving the car-

She took a selfie with him secretly, smiling like an idiot while Heeseung was looking at someone else.

He sighed heavily and wiped the tears before playing a video.

Heeseung played the video of Sarang when she annoyed him at the amusement park and smiled in pain-