28

Lee Know quickly took off his coat and wrapped it around her body, make sure she felt warm while Jinhyuk was trying to wake her up.

This time, both of them felt worried about her. Lee Know grabbed her hand and carried her on his back.

" Go to Jihan and tell her to take Sarang's clothes." Lee Know said and Jinhyuk nodded before running toward his car while calling for Jihan on the phone.

-

  Jinhyuk went to the company anxiously and searched for Jihan while gasping for breath. His step suddenly stopped when Heeseung walked out of his office, he looked at Heeseung for a long time, holding himself from telling the truth to Heeseung.

" I thought you are asking for a day off."
Heeseung said to Jinhyuk.

" Have you seen Jihan?" Heeseung shook his head. As Jinhyuk took a step away, Heeseung called for him causing he stopped.

" How's Sarang? Did you meet her?" Heeseung asked Jinhyuk curiously. Jinhyuk bit his lips, hesitated to answer since Sarang didn't allow him.

" Sarang."

He took a deep breath,

" Sarang is feeling sic-" He shut his eyes and shook his head.

" Sarang is having a great day alone. She is healing her pain. She will come back to work soon."

Heeseung smiled, " Glad to hear that. I'm excited to meet her."

" Hey. What are you doing here?" At the same time, Jihan approached both of them. Jinhyuk fixed his eyes on Jihan and slowly dragged her away from Heeseung.

He whispered to Jihan while Heeseung was just watching them from behind.

" What?! What do you mean?! What happened to"

Jinhyuk quickly covered her mouth with his hand and dragged her away when Heeseung was curious to know about their conversation.

Heeseung leaned his body against the wall while eavesdropping on their conversation in silence.

" I don't know too. Lee Know is with her now. He will protect her."

" Bring me to her house. I'll do it."

" Let's go. Lee Know is waiting for us."

Heeseung shut his eyes,

" What happened to you, Sarang?" He muttered to himself and called for her but she didn't give any response.

-

" What happened to her? Will she be okay?"

Lee Know lowered his gaze and sighed,
" It's better if I don't tell you about it."

" What do you mean? She will be okay, right? tell me she will be okay." Jinhyuk said to Lee Know and grabbed his collar causing Lee Know can't breathe properly. Jihan quickly stopped him by holding his arm and pulled him away.

" Why? Tell me why. It's been a few days since she caught a fever but why didn't she recover yet? She still felt weak and dizzy. She always coughed and had no appetite. She also said she faced bleeding-" Jinhyuk stopped and realized something. He looked at Lee Know and shook his head,