10

" You make me wet. I didn't bring any clothes with me." Heeseung sighed and unbuttoned his collar, hoping his uniform would get dry quickly. Sarang laughed at him again,

" It said without protection but you still said he wore a hat." She shook her head, held herself from laughing causing Heeseung to be annoyed at her. " What about you? The answer was in the question but you confidently said a wrong answer."

As he thought about it again, it made him laughed too. He fixed his eyes at Sarang and was surprised as she was recording him.

" I told you to stop recording me." Heeseung looked away, stopping Sarang from recording him but she didn't care, teasing Heeseung suddenly became her routine today.

" Hey, Nam Sarang. Stop it."

" Everyone, I made Mr. Lee laughed. I'm such a professional. You should give me an award for this."

" Sarang, can you stop?"

" Mr. Lee was getting wet because he failed to answer a very simple and basic question.  Look at him, he is getting mad at me."

" Hey, Sarang. You're embarrassing-" He chuckled.

" He is laughing again !"  Sarang stuck out her tongue to Heeseung to tease him more.

" Sarang, you're weird."

" I told you, I will make you happy-" Before Sarang could finish her words, someone suddenly approached both of them with a sweet smile on her face.

" Hey, Heeseung."

Heeseung lowered his gaze when he saw the girl. He was really happy after spending his time with Sarang today but after he saw Hina, his heartbroken again. He almost heals the pain in his heart but everything was useless when the girl came and ruined everything between Sarang and Heeseung -  it made him lost his words and all he felt right now was pain-
Sarang noticed the sadness in his eyes, so Sarang gently held his sleeve, making him looked at her.

" Let's run away, shall we?" Sarang whispered to him and looked at him anxiously.

Heeseung sighed, " It's okay."

" Are you sure, Mr. Lee? I don't want to see you get sad because of her."

Heeseung ignored Sarang and stood up, fixing his eyes at the girl he loved.

" Yes?" Heeseung showed her a fake smile and cleared his throat when Hina smiled at him.

" Is everything good? You look really happy today." Hina came towards him and fixed the headband on his head causing his heartbeat to fast.

Heeseung fixed his eyes at Sarang and smiled at her,

Sarang looked at him too, worried about him more than he expected.

" Everything is good. What are you doing here, Hina?" Heeseung asked her and she showed him a camera.

" You know my hobby is taking a picture. So, I decided to come here since I'm on my leave."

Heeseung nodded his head,
" Then, are you alone?"

Hina slowly nodded her head,
" I will go first. Enjoy your time with her." Hina smiled at Sarang.

" Then, we will go fi-" Sarang said and was about to drag Heeseung away from Hina because she was worried about him. She didn't want to see him cried over the girl again- so it better if she stops him first and finds another way to win the girl's heart.

She knew Heeseung might think this was a way to win Hina back but

he needed to heal his pain first.

what if her boyfriend comes to the place too?

Hina would end up leave him and go to her boyfriend.

She doesn't want it to happen.

" Let's join us too. It's been a long time since we didn't spend our time together."

Heeseung slowly held her hand and walked along the hallways,

without taking a glance at Sarang.

" You said you will never ignore me like what Lee Know did to me..."

-

" What toys would you like to choose?" Heeseung asked Hina while preparing to shoot the toy's arrow at the target. Hina shook
her head, " That's okay. You put an effort to win the toys. So, the toy is yours."

Heeseung ignored Hina,
" The teddy bear is cute, right?"
Hina sighed, just nodded her head because she knew there's no point to stop Heeseung.

Sarang stared at both of them in silence, showing them a fake smile whenever they took a glance at her. Sarang bite her lips while playing with her finger because the situation was becoming awkward for her, she felt like she didn't need to be there.

Hina clapped her hand happily when Heeseung got to shoot his target and they ended up winning the teddy bear. Heeseung grabbed the teddy bear and handed it to Hina,

Hina took the teddy bear from him and laughed. Heeseung was staring at her all the time and he suddenly patted her hair, messing it just to gain her attention.

Sarang remained silent and looked at the ground.

" The soft toy duck is really cute. How about you give it to Sarang?" Hina grabbed Sarang closer to her causing Sarang to lose her words.

Heeseung just fixed his eyes at Hina,

" Mr. Lee, can I have the duck?"

Heeseung seems like he was spacing out right now.

" Mr. Lee?"

" Hey, Heeseung." Hina pinched his cheeks causing he back to his sense.

" Um, pardon?" Hina laughed at his reaction.

" Can I have the duck?" Sarang asked Heeseung excitedly.

" Oh my god. I ran out of tokens. I'm sorry."

" Oh," Sarang said and looked at the ground.

" I'm sorry, okay?"

Sarang tilted her head to meet his eyes and smiled,

" It's okay." She giggled.

" Let's go."

Heeseung said to her and walked towards Hina before wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

-