24

HAPPY EID MUBARAK TO ALL MUSLIMS!🌙✨

-
" I told you, Sarang."

" You don't have a chance but why do-"

Jinhyuk was surprised when Sarang just drank a bottle of soju without pouring it on the cup. He quickly grabbed the bottle from her but Sarang ignored him, still drinking it making everyone looked at her surprisingly.

She wiped her mouth and cried more,
" I was spending my night with him. Telling a bedtime story to him and preparing medicine for him. I couldn't even sleep peacefully because I was worried about him."

" I was scared when I realized it was raining last night. I called for him like crazy. I waited for the taxi to arrive because I wanted to go to
him. It took 30 minutes to arrive at his place
but I didn't care when it came to him. I was worried like crazy."

" But he just said-" Sarang poured the soju and drank it again before resting her head on the table. She sniffed her nose and cried again-

" He didn't even care about you, Sarang. You can't force him to do the same as you. I'm sorry to say this but it's the truth. I am his cousin, I know how much he-"

" That's why I mad at myself. Why do I am wishing for him to feel the same as me when his heart is always belonging to that girl? I know it will hurt me but I still did it. I am really angry."
Sarang hit her chest several times and messed her hair.

" I should not fall for him." She continued and drank the soju again.

" Stop drinking."

Sarang shut her eyes and slept on the table after drinking three bottles of soju. Jinhyuk shook his head, sighed heavily as he realized his friend just fell in love with his cousin over so deeply.

" You are selfless and stupid." He said and ate his food.

Jinhyuk was surprised when he got a call from Heeseung. He quickly answered it and told Heeseung about Sarang.

" She was sleeping right now. I guess she drank three bottles of soju-"

" Why don't you stop her?"

" I tried, okay? She was being stubborn."

" Where are you? Let me take her."

Jinhyuk smiled,
" At our usual place."

" Really? It's not that far then. It will take 5 minutes to arrive. Just wait for the"

" Oh, Lee Know? What are you doing here?" Jinhyuk ignored Heeseung on his phone because he was surprised to see Lee Know.

" Wait, what?"

Jinhyuk quickly ended the call and talked to Lee Know.

" What happened to her?" Lee Know sat next to Sarang and fixed her hair,

" Stress, maybe," Jinhyuk replied and cheered his drink with Lee Know.

Lee Know smiled, he shook his head,
" I'm going to drive my car. I can't drink."

" Weak. I can get sober in an hour." Jinhyuk stuck out his tongue and drank his soju.

" What are you doing here then?" Jinhyuk asked Lee Know curiously.

" I just want to see her." Lee Know replied with a smile. " I want to take her." He continued.

" Would you mind if I take her?" Lee Know asked Jinhyuk while wrapping his jacket around her shoulder. He patted her back gently with his eyes fixed at her-

Jinhyuk hesitated to answer as Heeseung already told him that he wanted to take Sarang first.

" I will just send her home. I'm not a bad guy."