Love Story (Crickle)

EvieEvill: I love their stories, especially when it comes to Crusher and Pickles, they are a beautiful couple. I would love to have a story telling details about how they fell in love.

(Play music above every dance scene)

X

There's always been stories saying that it was love at first sight. Love stories where the boy falls head over heels for the girl or where the girl becomes obsessed with the boy to the point of following him wherever he went.

But rare were the times are the love stories of boys falling for one another...

And even rarest when this story involves a whole lot of dancing...

X

It had all started in a gala, many years ago. A gala hosted by the richest monster trucks in all of Affluen-City, Krisha and Calvin Greenbank.

And while the rich duo joined in with the crowd, their youngest son Crusher Greenbank stood by in the corner of the room, feeling claustrophobic because of the amount of adults and teenagers in the room. His older brother Glacier Greenbank and his older sister Dynama Greenbank were off partying with their friends, leaving the poor 6 year old to wallow in boredom all by himself.

Soon, the music played, and the couples all did their slow dance. Crusher gagged and shook his head.

How the poor child had been dragged to this gala, no one will ever know. Of course, it wasn't as if he had a choice, with his parents being pushy and all.

Just as the dark blue truck was ready to give up and leave the gala, a small, bright voice had caught his attention.

"Hi, there!"

Crusher turned to see a small green truck, about 4 years old, holding a tire out at him with the brightest smile he had ever seen.

"Um, hello?" the dark blue truck fidgeted where he stood. Social interaction was never his strong suit.

"My name is Pickle Exuberant!" the small truck said. "Who you?"

"Crusher," Crusher shook the other child's tire. "Crusher Greenbank,"

"Cool!" Pickle giggled. "Do you wanna dance?!"

"Excuse me?" Crusher blinked at the other in surprise. "You wanna dance? With me?"

"Mm-hmm!" Pickle nodded vigorously.

Crusher stared at the other before smiling and nodding. Pickle beamed before dragging the older child to the dance floor. The dark blue truck held the small green truck, both of them laughing as they tried to mimic the adults and teens in the room.

And that's when a friendship first blossomed between them.

X

Crusher and Pickle had become the best of friends. Their friendship growing and strengthening as years went by. They played and did many things together.

But the one thing they loved to do was dance.

Fate gave them a chance to dance with them as much as they wanted. They were both tutored by the same dance teacher and were taught the same dance to try out at their free time.

Of course, Crusher's parents didn't approve their friendship. Pickle was from the middle class while Crusher was in the high class. Krisha and Calvin also disliked the jobs that Noelle and Grace Exuberant, a.k.a Pickle's parents, had, which was a construction truck and a waitress truck.