01

A/n: g!p ryujin

"Yuna, for the last time... Its a fucking no. N.O."

"Unnie, please?"

Ryujin sighed and continued to eat her food, while Yuna was still whining loudly in front of her. They were at a pizza shop near their school and Yuna has been pestering her older cousin about the party and sleepover that she wanted to be at this weekend, but always getting rejected.

"Ryu unnie, please? Mom wouldn't let me go if no one would be there to look after me! And you're the only solution I could think of!"

"Yuna... I'm your cousin, not a fucking chaperone."

"Unnie, please just say yes..."

"What's with this party and sleepover anyways?"

"Its my friend's event, and our whole gang would be there so it will be a great hangout."

"If your group of friends would be there, wouldn't I feel out of place?"

"You won't, trust me. I told them a lot about you and they seem to like you already. So unnie, please agree!"

"I don't know, Yun... You know that I hate crowded places— especially a party."

"Unnie, I have a deal."

Ryujin ran a hand through her dark blue hair, leaning her body on the chair as she thought about it. Yuna offers the best deal especially when she needs something, so it may be worth a shot.

"Hmmm... I'm listening..."

"I'd give you my limited edition 'Seven Deadly Sins' collection, if you'd come."

"Are you for real?!"

"Yes, unnie. So, is it a deal?"

"Damn right!"

Ryujin had a wide grin on her face, as Yuna breathed out a sigh of relief. That took a lot, but it was worth it.

"Come on unnie, I'll introduce you to one of my friends and the party owner."

"Oh, okay."

The two of them stood up and headed outside, a comfortable silence surrounding them.

"Yuna, where's your friend? 30 minutes from now and my afternoon classes would start."

"I'm sure she's already on her wa— ah, there she is! Lia unnie, over here!"

Yuna waved at her friend, which the latter fortunately saw. But as soon as the duo had a better view at the girl, Yuna started to laugh hysterically. Good thing that the locker's area was empty, so no one saw and heard Yuna dying of laughter. Ryujin can't also help but to laugh at her cousin's friend.

"Hello— wait, why are you laughing Yuna? Nevermind, you must be acting crazy again. Anyways, you must be Yuna's cousin. I'm Choi Jisu, but just call me Lia. Nice to meet you."

"Yeah, hi, I'm Yuna's cousin, Shin Ryujin. And, you might need this..."

Ryujin smiled lightly as she handed her a handkerchief, which made Lia furrow her eyebrows in confusion. Yuna just started to laugh even more.

"Uhmm... Excuse me, what?"

"Your lipstick is smudged, and your hair is a bit disheveled..."

Lia widened her eyes before she hastily took her phone out, looking at her own reflection.

"O-Oh my gosh... T-Thank y-you..."

"No probs, but I gotta go... See you at your party tomorrow, Lia."

Ryujin smiled at her, patted Yuna's shoulder before turning away and heading towards her class. Lia's face was still red as she fix her hair, glaring at her younger friend who was already calming down.

"Yuna you little bitch, why didn't you told me?!"

"Geez, unnie you looked so funny that I had to laugh. I told you, stop fucking around with Jeno you spoiled brat... Anyways don't worry tho, its Ryujin unnie that were talking about."

"Idiot, Jeno is my boyfriend so we do what we want. And, what do you mean about Ryujin?"

"Your embarrassment would be safe because Ryujin unnie doesn't talk to anyone aside from me, so don't worry."

"That's great then... So, she's your cousin huh. Why haven't you introduced her to the gang personally?"

"Eh, I told you already, Ryujin unnie is timid and doesn't mingle so much. It even took me a lot to force her to come to the party. Also, she'd be joining the sleepover. That's fine, right?

"Yeah, its fine so the girls can see her too. Does she have a boyfie or a girlfriend?"

"Woah, yah Lia unnie do you like her?!"

"She's way too attractive Yuna, of course I'd have some interest."

"Back off, unnie. I'm serious, don't bring my cousin in your stupid love game. She's off limits."

"Why you gotta be so serious? I'm just asking..."

"I know you, Lia unnie... Please, just stop that interest of yours and focus on your boyfriend."

"Fine. Let's just go, I still have classes."