04

"Ryujin unnie?! Yeji unnie? Why're you two together?"

"Shit happens, and your cousin saved me from that shitty situation..."

"Yeah, hello to you too, cousin."

Ryujin noticed that Yuna had a lot of friends, tho it wasn't a surprise because the girl was a social butterfly. The people inside the room turned to look at her, shocked to finally meet the 'cousin' that Yuna talks about. And because Ryujin was gifted with looks, she made everyone smitten for her. She was a literal head turner just like Yuna, tho they both radiated different auras.

"So this is your cousin, Yuna? Wow, you should've introduced her to us much sooner! Hi, I'm Choi Yena!"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Shin Ryujin."

"Well, unnies, she actually met Lia unnie much earlier than you— oh wait, Yeji unnie too. But anyways, lemme introduce them all to you, Ryujin unnie."

And so Yuna started to name eleven girls, and lastly introduce another girl who was clinging onto her since earlier. From what Ryujin saw, this must be the girl that Yuna has interest on. Her cousin had good tastes.

"And unnie, this is Lee Chaeryeong, she's the younger sister of Chaeyon unnie right there."

"Ah, nice to meet you Chaeryeong. Does Yuna treats you well? I mean, I'm sure she does, right? And don't worry, Yuna is a loyal lover."

Yuna and Chaeryeong both blushed while everybody else inside the room bursted into laughters. They were all starting to like Ryujin, because she was jamming and easy to get along with. Now they wondered why Yuna said that she was timid, because she was really full of humor.

"Where's Lia?"

"Out there, probably fucking with her boyfriend. You know them Yej, they do 'it' all the time."

"That Jeno guy?"

"Oh, you met him Ryujin unnie?"

"Earlier, when he took Lia from the pool area."

"He's a sex freak, right?"

Ryujin bit back a smile and nodded at Eunbi's question, causing another laughter to erupt inside the room.

"What're you all laughing about— Ryujin?"

"Oh, Lia unnie! Finished fucking with Jeno?"

"Shut up, Yujin!"

"Hey, 'sup."

Ryujin sent her a dazzling smile, one that made her look cuter as whisker dimples appeared on her cheeks. Now everyone inside the room swooned at her cuteness. Yep, they were smitten for her. Who wouldn't, tho?

"How about we play a game to welcome Ryujin? Dare or Drink, y'all up for it?"

"How about the 3 minors?"

"Well Yujin, Yuna, and Wonyoung will be exempted from drinking, so its Truth or dare for them instead. Game?"

"Sure, grab the bottle then."

And so they all sat down on the floor, with Eunbi spinning the bottle. Ryujin was sitting in between Yuna and Lia. The bottle finally stopped, pointing towards Minju's direction. Her dare was to drag a guy or girl downstairs, bring her to the room and kiss the person in front of everyone. It was draining, so she chose to drink instead. Next was Yuri, who did her dare which was stay with Yena inside the bathroom for 10 minutes. You could say that something sensual happened.