⚠︎ 05 ⚠︎

⚠︎𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐⚠︎

Their lips moved in perfect sync, tongues fighting for dominance, hands roaming around each other's body as the tension around them grew thicker. Ryujin easily won, but she was caught off guard when Lia moved to sit on top of her. Well, the experienced senior student was surely wild.

"Are you convinced now?"

"No. You have to do more than that, Ryujin."

"More? Huh, are you sure about that?"

"I'm not one who backs down easily, so give it your all, Shin Ryujin."

"We'll see about that, Choi Jisu."

Ryujin ignored all the warning alarms ringing inside her mind, already decided that she would risk it all right now. No backing down, whether it would end badly or not. She smirked and flipped the positions over, and Lia was now the one under her. Oh, how she loved it when Lia let out a moan as she crashed their lips again. Lia let her hands grip and play with Ryujin's black blue hair, feeling aroused at how the dominant one was exploring her mouth. Lia wasn't one to easily give in, but everything was just so different with Ryujin.

"Still want more of me?"

"I told you, give it your all."

"Well, you're up for a big surprise now, Lia."

Lia let out a long moan as Ryujin sucked on her neck, instantly locating her sweet spot. She could feel the younger one smirking against her skin as she tugged on her hair much harder. Lia didn't even noticed that her blouse was already removed and that the younger was already unclasping her bra, because she was too focused on the pleasure.

"Wait... Let's do something to add a thrill..."

"Hmmm? What is it?"

"Before I do this, I want to ask you something..."

"I'm listening..."

"Do you trust me?"

"What?... Is that an Aladdin reference?"

"I'm serious. Do you trust me?"

"Well, I wouldn't get freaky with you if I don't, right?"

"Good, cause I'm gonna have to cover one of your senses."

And before Lia could speak, something was already covering her eyes. She could feel Ryujin's hot breath on her face as she tied the handkerchief behind her head, making sure that it wouldn't hurt Lia.

"Is this your kink? Blindfold?"

"Kink? No, babygirl, its for safety purposes."

"What does that— Fuck... Oh my..."

Lia wasn't able to finish her question as she felt Ryujin's warm mouth enveloping her breast, while her other hand gave attention to the other one. Add to the fact that she couldn't see anything, she was feeling ecstasy as her body was feeling the pleasure her mind couldn't comprehend.

"Hnnngggg, Ryujin-ah..."

"Do you like this? Do you like it when I lick your nipples like this?"

"Oh... S-Shit, oh my... Fuck, ah please don't stop~"

Ryujin smirked as she alternatively sucked on her nipples, letting her tongue play with it as she watched Lia lose her control. The girl underneath her was a moaning mess, and it was such a pleasant sight for Ryujin.