8

"That's it, you really crossed the line—"

"Shin Yuna, calm down..."

"Listen to your cousin, Ms.Varsity."

Murmurs were heard, as everyone started to talk about the sudden revelation. Still, Ryujin showed no response. She remained emotionless as she stared at the arrogant guy.

Lia was now standing near her squad, trying to calm the outraged Yuna, as well as glancing at Ryujin from time to time to check on her.

"What? Still not fazed?"

"Why would I be?"

"I just revealed to the whole school what type of monster you are. You're not normal. You're a girl with male sex parts, how weird can that be?"

"At least, her dick is much more bigger than yours."

Everyone was stunned when suddenly Lia spoke, stepping in to their fight with much confidence. Her interference stunned both Jeno and Ryujin, as they both turned to look at her.

"What?... What are you saying, babe?"

"I said, she's got a bigger dick than you. She even performs better than you, because she doesn't leave a person sexually frustrated right after cumming. She's a lot better than you."

"So you really fucked her?! You cheated on me—"

"Cheated? Have you forgotten? We're not together for fuck's sake! We're only putting up an act for our parents. I don't like you."

"Ha, so this is how it goes. You chose a person lile her over me? What a freak."

"Of course. Why would she choose a person who uses drugs? That's just plain stupid."

It was Ryujin's turn to smile smugly, staring at the surprised guy. She dramatically sighed and ran a hand through her hair, trying to act nonchalant to annoy him some more. It was effective. Another set of murmurs can be heard from the students.

"And what are you blabbing about, freak?"

"Oh, nothing much... Just something about your family having illegal businesses. Y'know, selling and using drugs—"

"What the fuck are you saying?!"

"Woah, chill, why're you so affected? Its your fault anyways, I wasn't about to reveal the result of my father's investigation. You started it, so why wouldn't I fight back?"

"You bitc—"

"Ooops, look over there. Policemen are here to catch you. Officer Lee! Over here!"

Indeed, there were policemen walking towards them.

This is the trick Ryujin had. It wasn't a smooth plan, and she didn't even thought about it carefully. The other day, she heard her father talking about the new case he was handling and caught the name of Lia's boyfriend. She asked her father about it, and she found out that the guy wasn't someone whom Lia should date.

She didn't planned to use this against him because she knew that her father was going to do it, yet right after the talk she had with Yeji, everything just clicked for her. She likes Lia, and she had to make an effort for her.

"Are you Lee Jeno? Please come with us to the prison, we have a warrant of arrest."

"What?! Did this girl reported me? Do you know who my family is?! I can sue you all for this!"

"Just shut up, Lee Jeno. The investigations clearly stated that your family did illegal crimes. Officer Lee, is my father with you?"

"Ah, this is the Chief's daughter... Kid, you're father is at the station. He must've told you about the operation..."

"He did. I hope the operation becomes successful, Officer Lee."

"Thanks, kid. Man, cuff him."

Jeno's shout of protests can be heard inside the hallway, with tons of students taking a video. Surely, the drama in the hallway was going to be trending. The squad felt a wash of relief as the chaos died down.

"Ryujin unnie!"

"Yuna-yah... Hey, don't cry, I'm fine. I'm not dying, c'mon..."

"Unnie, you're such an idiot! I was so worried for you!"

"Calm down, Yun... Unnie's fine, okay? Don't worry about me... Chaeryeong, please calm your girlfriend down..."

"U-Unnie!"

Ryujin only laughed despite the hard smack Yuna gave to her shoulder, enjoying the sight of her cousin being so shy around the person she likes. Then she turned to Lia, catching her staring right back at her. Ryujin smiled and slowly walked towards her, hands tucked on the pocket of her jeans.

"Hey, uh... Still up for the offer? I know a good restaurant no far from—"

Lia didn't let her finish her words as she grabbed her collar and crashed their lips, emitting a lot of gasps from the people around them. Ryujin was stunned for a second but when it dawned into her, she gladly kissed her back as her hands found its way to her waist to pull her closer.

"Anywhere is fine, as long as its with you..."

Lia panted out as soon as they finished their kissed, foreheads glued together as they stare at each other's eyes. Surely, they were lost in their own world. The squad noticed it and figured that they need a moment, so they ushered everyone away and left the two new lovebirds to enjoy their time.

Yuna smiled as she glanced back to her cousin for the last time, feeling at ease that someone finally made her open up.

"Really? Then I should take you with me for a lunch at Mars next time then... Sounds okay?"

"Even if you take me to Mercury for dinner, I'd still go with you..."

"You know what, we're totally hungry. C'mon now, let's have our first date."

"Okay, today is our official date."

They shared the same warm smiles as they walked out of the school hand in hand, their hearts dancing in the same beat.

In a world filled with differences, Ryujin was glad that she found someone who accepted her as a whole, for who she truly is.

With all the imperfections and flaws that humans have, Lia considered herself lucky to have someone who understands her despite her weird nature.

A/N:

Aaaaaaaaaand that's a wrap up gays! Thank you so much for reading this not-so-well-planned story...
I still have more Itzy fics to make, and I hope you support it too as much as you did to this book.

Please leave a comment about what you think about the story! Once again, thank you!

I luv y'all my lavenders~