03

Ryujin just wanted the earth to swallow her up right then and there. She didn't expected for the two of them to kiss like there's no tomorrow, right in front of her fucking salad- well, she doesn't even know if they still remembered her being there.

"Achoo!"

Ryujin had never been so thankful that she sneezed- she always hated it when she sneezes. The two finally broke their kiss-but-almost-fucking-each-other, and Lia turned to smile at Ryujin awkwardly.

"R-Ryujin, uhmm... I think Jeno and I should be going inside now."

"Hmm, yeah, go ahead. Besides, its your party so do what you want."

Ryujin shrugged, her voice nonchalant as she took another sip from the beer bottle. The couple headed out without any words, but Lia can't help but to steal glances at the girl until they dissapeared from her sight.

"Geez, didn't knew that her boyfriend was such a sex freak..."

Ryujin mumbled, before fishing her phone out of her pocket. She decided to play some games to kill her boredom, while waiting for Yuna's texts.

Everything was calm, until Ryujin heard some shouting getting nearer.

"I told you, I don't want to!"

"Come on, stop playing hard to get. It'll only take a while, and it'd be fun!"

"Don't touch me! Get away!"

"Fucking hell, listen here you bitch! You're going with me, whether you like it or not!"

"I don't think she'd be going with you, sir."

Ryujin decided to meddle in, seeing that an asshole was forcing himself to a lady. The guy reeked of alcohol and was obviously out of his mind, while the lady had a hopeful look on her face as she stared at her. Ryujin saw a hand print on the girl's cheek, obviously indicating that she got slapped, and felt her blood boiled in anger. How dare this guy hit a girl?

"And who the fuck are you? Ah, what a pretty girl! You want to join? It'll be fun to have a threeso-"

"Let go of my girlfriend, you bastard."

Ryujin swung an uppercut towards his face, causing him to stumble down and let go of the harsh grip he had on the girl. She heard the girl beside her gasped, taking a few steps back. Ryujin decided to continue her act, so she turned towards the other girl and softly held her shoulders.

"Babe, are you okay?"

The lady only nodded, staring at her with a slightly troubled expression. Ryujin just smiled, then averted her attention back to the guy who was slowly standing up.

"Huh, so you're a lesbian? Nevermind then, I can't believe I wanted to fuck you. You're fucking nasty, you pathetic bitc-"

Ryujin wasted no time in grabbing his collar, punching him right on the face again, completely knocking him out. She felt satisfied. Well, if you saw a homophobe knocked out right after dissing the gays, then you surely would feel the same. Especially when you're the one who knocked him down.

"Serves you right, asshole."

A few seconds passed, before Ryujin finally calmed her neves down. The guy was still passed out, and both girls have no intention of helping him.

"Hey, are you alrigh- woah!"

"Thank you! Thank you so much!"

Ryujin stumbled backwards but was quick to regain balance, completely taken back when the girl sudddenly hugged her. She was stunned, yet she snapped out of her trance. She settled on softly patting her back, carefully avoiding the bare part as the girl was wearing an off-shoulder blouse.